Toribash
Original Post
I got DDOS
Yesterday, i was playing online toribash and then it told me "not connected", i had no connection. I tought it was my wi fi that was lagging but no, actually it was only on my cpt, i couldnt even see my wi fi. Then i oppened a CMD and i tapped "netstat" to see what connections i had, then i just seen the IP of the server that i was in before i get DDOS in a loop. Something like "144.76 ETC" and i had no connection and still today i dont see any wifi in the list. Help plz, my english is reslly bad but i hope you understood. To resume, my cpt is getting ddos by a toribash player, i cant connect to any wi fi!
Originally Posted by DaShady View Post
Yesterday, i was playing online toribash and then it told me "not connected", i had no connection. I tought it was my wi fi that was lagging but no, actually it was only on my cpt, i couldnt even see my wi fi. Then i oppened a CMD and i tapped "netstat" to see what connections i had, then i just seen the IP of the server that i was in before i get DDOS in a loop. Something like "144.76 ETC" and i had no connection and still today i dont see any wifi in the list. Help plz, my english is reslly bad but i hope you understood. To resume, my cpt is getting ddos by a toribash player, i cant connect to any wi fi!

Sadly i don't think that is your problem, as any type of DoS attack attacks a single network, not multiple unless they know all your connections that's not your problem.

With that being said, i reccomend you try to reboot into safe mode with internet by doing the following:
  • Windows 7 - Hold F8 while computer is starting
  • Windows 8/10 - Shut down the computer as soon as you see it loading, this will enforce recovery mode after a few times, go to advanced options, then go to boot options, reboot and you'll be able to load into safe mode with internet

after that get something such as malwarebytes, or some other program that detects malware/viruses, and run a system scan, not a quick scan, then you can uninstall the software. If you don't get any detections then it could be hardware driver problem, if that's the case unplug and replug your adapter/ethernet cord to see if that fixes the issue, after that if still to no success find a way to install the drivers again for the connection if any, such as a ethernet driver/adapter driver, using a CD or some other method.

if that does not fix your issue i don't know what is wrong.
I'd say just ring up your ISP. If it's a decent one they should help you determine what sort of issue it is, and if it's DDoS/DoS attack, it's partially the ISP's responsibility to defuse it.

But then you also mentioned that you can't connect to ANY wi-fi. That means it's not the internet that's causing the issue, but your PC. As Elite said, try to get rid of any viruses you have, and if that doesn't help, you could get better help in computing forums rather than here as it's not Toribash related problem.
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 23, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Thank you guys for your answers! Still today i have no wi fi. Should i reset my cpt? There is nothing important on it!
That may help. Depending on what is affecting your pc's wifi.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash