Toribash
Original Post
Help identify this strange looking flying... Thing
So, just like everyday I was making my way to work when I noticed something odd in the sky.

Of course first thought of a pretty big bird, quickly realized a bird has wings and isn't atleast 2 meters of height.
I thought of a drone, however I've never seen such a strangely shaped drone. Even more reasons to think it's not a drone is for example the object having a constant speed its flying at, and a constant rotation. Though the thing at the very bottom reminds me of a camera.
Additionally, it is 6am in an extremely small village with mostly elders, that moved here to lean back and enjoy a quiet life with not much civilization around. I have a hard time imagining anyone here flying such a humungus drone at 6am.

Now, I'm not someone that usually takes a 4k camera to work. The footage is fairly bad because my phones camera doesn't have a good quality in low light environments at a high zoom level.
As the sun was just about to rise, there's no light hitting the object sadly. I was only able to see the silhouette...

By the way, it seemed aloy closer in person and I couldn't hear the slightest sound coming from it. I wished to move closer to it or spend more time observing it, however i had to catch my bus. Getting late to work because of the reason"I saw something in the sky" usually isn't a very good.

Just please, if you wish to attend to this topic, keep a certain level of seriousness. I want to get rid of the curiosity of what I saw.

VIDEO
You have a good view at it, just before it passes the streetlight pole.
Last edited by Fluxorious; Nov 2, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
could be a weather balloon, considering it's silent (helium-inflated) and got something hanging from below. most weather balloons i've seen were spherical, tho, so definitely odd. got a weather station in the neighborhood? hobbyists? source: i live very close to a weather station and have attended excursions with school where we saw one being let up from up close. was pretty cool.

also Aliens
I had the same thought a few hours after posting this but I really don't know of any tube shaped weather balloons as you said. I don't know of any one doing this as a hobby and theres nothing here...
Literally nothing maybe an old church and a bakery but thats about it