Ranking
Original Post
.::[FREE TC] Earn TC for Registrations [Prize Stock - Over 1,000,000 TC]::.

CANCELLED
This is a sequel of the event I already hold where you had to register and get tc to help me winning ipod (which I successfully won). Now I have a chance to win Sony Ericsson Satio or Aino. But now it's not just "register-get tc" event. Now it's a contest will sweet prices. Behold.

Prizes:

:::register yourself & 1-5 friends - get 2000 tc per one
:::register 6-15 friends - get 3000 tc per one
:::register 16-25 friends - get 4000 tc per one
:::register 26 & more - get 5000 tc per one!

You & your friends have to use this link: http://vk.com/reg15590323

Extra Prizes:

:::Become first who registered 50 people and get Demon/Void Force (w/o Qi) or 300,000 tc
:::Become second who registered 50 people and get Full Texture Pack or 150,000tc
:::Become third who registered 50 people and get Old Gold Pack or 50,000 tc

I have stats where I see all registered people. btw changed extra prizes to make em more friendly to participants:

How to register:

1) Follow this registration link.
2) You must use realistic name & sirname + add place where u study & upload a photo(avatar). (otherwise I will not get a point from you)
3) To complete registration you must enter yr mobile number to get a confirmation link in sms (works in any country and is totally free)
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._calling_codes You may need that
4) If you did everything right, then I will see that one person was invited by me.
5) Get your prize.

(HINT) If you have several mobile phones you can register some accs at once, but don't use same email for all these accs. But you can use 1 mobile phone number only once!

Really not many of you do that properly. so here is a good example how your registered acc has to look like:

After registration post yr name or id here/send in pm for getting tc. same with invited friends by you.
Remember the link for registration has to be - http://vk.com/reg15590323

Competition ends: on November 18, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.

THIS EVENT IS NOT FOR PEOPLE FROM RUSSIA, UKRAINE or BELORUSSIA.
Last edited by Hector; Nov 5, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
I will think about it. Prolly tc. Acc for more invited people.

Aleksander Walęcki - is 1st registered guy. (You've sent 2000 toricredits to aleks95)
Last edited by Hector; Nov 5, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
so wait. if i register 50 people. ill get 300K from the no qi void/demon(cause i already have demon) and then 250K for the register thing? and also the texture pack and the old gold pack?
so wait. if i register 50 people. ill get 300K from the no qi void/demon(cause i already have demon) and then 250K for the register thing? and also the texture pack and the old gold pack?

Yes, if you reach each point first .

Count the tc amount you get for 50 registered people (1st number - number of people):
5x2000 + 10x3000 + 10x4000 + 25x5000tc = 10k + 30k + 40k + 125k = 205k tc (for 50 registered people)
Last edited by Hector; Nov 5, 2009 at 06:06 PM.
I live in germany... And I don't know if I should put a + before the number... Should I?
I'm posting the link on Facebook to get as many registers as I can (irony!)- I plan on getting quite a few. When they register does it automatically link them to you, though? Otherwise, how will you know when people register?
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
I have stats where I see all registered people. btw changed extra prizes to make em more friendly to participants:
Extra Prizes:

:::Become first who registered 50 people and get Demon/Void Force (w/o Qi) or 300,000 tc
:::Become second who registered 50 people and get Full Texture Pack or 150,000tc
:::Become third who registered 50 people and get Old Gold Pack or 50,000 tc

THE COMPETING IS ALREADY TOO SEVERE.
I HAVE TO CANCEL CONTEST. SORRY
Last edited by Hector; Nov 5, 2009 at 07:47 PM.