ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM]Toribash Zombies!

The smell of rotten flesh. Delightful... isn't it? Your fate will be decided soon enough.

Zombies or Humans? What are you going to do about it!

Welcome everyone, Tori-Zombies and Tori-Humans! I'm sure you've had many thoughts and predictions about what will happen in a real-life zombie apocalypse scenario. The problem is... it's never happened. But wait, your chance is here! Come forth and challenge the opposition, whether it's zombies or humans, and see if your questions will be finally fulfilled!

You would think being a zombie would be utterly simple, oh ho! You see, it's much more than just an uncontrollable fiend for "braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains". There are types of zombies.

Regular zombies - carry a deadly virus within them, spreading from Tori to Tori. Regular zombies turn humans to zombies by defeating the human. However, regular zombies are able to become humans again with a swift and clean decapitation to their head, from anyone.

Zombie Masters - carry a more deadly and potent virus; still being about to infect but it also makes them immune to being reverted.

But you say, "Ehh, zombies are lame. Why would I want to be a zombie?!?". Don't fret, being a human must be for you!

Seems like a hard choice eh? Indeed it is. So choose wisely. Below there are links to the shop where you can buy various items to make you become whatever you want.
(Classic Zombies are green and Vampire Zombies are red. There is no other difference).

or

Global stats, as well as personal stats, can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_infection.php

This is where your hard work pays off! Your efforts are will worth it.

>Team with the most users - Prize: An achievement

>Zombie with the most infects - High value No Qi joints corresponding to their virus, flame and an achievement

>Player with the most zombie kills - Prize: High value No Qi joints, flame and an achievement

* - This will be from stats at the end of the event.

One whole month, from this post

---------------------------------

Russian version

Last edited by Dargon; May 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Aww man. I thought I had it.

/me is depressed.

Well I guess there is always next appocolypse
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Congratulations to the winners. Those numbers are amazing!

When will we get our achievements? #Vampiremaster
Liked this post? Visit lastzocker.on.toribash.com
:O no way i am on the vampire infections list XD
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
It'd still be nice to get achievements. I'm assuming the winners didn't get their prizes yet either?

Sorry if this bump is against the rules.
^
check page 24, and yes it is given (i check their trans history)
Like a lie
@THQ: It's over already.

@Shocktrooper: I know that the winners were announced, but, to quote the first post:
>Team with the most users - Prize: An achievement

The vampires have won but didn't get their achievement yet; at least I didn't.
So after about a week, I reckon it's alright to ask for an update, no?