Ranking
Original Post
CLAN BATTLE ROYALE

You may be the most fearsome warring clan in all of Toribash, you may have the most legendary players within your roster, you may even have stood the test of time and still be alive after many have died... but are you the best? Throw out all you know of previous clan events, this is the ultimate test of your skill, determination and sanity. Will you carve out your name in legend or will you be crushed under the might of those who rise to the occasion? Risk it all in the first ever all or nothing tournament where you either win or you die.

BRACKET IS SINGLE ELIMINATION - ALL OR NOTHING

Sounds like too much to ask? Take a look at the prizes on offer...

[I][B]CBR IS OVER CHUMPS, GJ PARROT

Only Official clans can participate.

All clans that are knocked out of the bracket will die.

Accounts must have been part of the entering clan since at least a day before this post.
As with Clan League, no one player may play more than 3 games per round, although there is no other restriction (such as only twice per category).

You must use the Clan War system to fight against your opponent in a best of 15 matches. All matches must only use mods from the mod list. You must use at least one mod from each category once per round. The loser's clan after each game will always pick the next mod to be played, you can play 13 games of grappling if each loser's clan chooses to do so as long as the next 2 are striking/kicking.

Failure to use at least one mod from each category will result in a null result for your bout, and you'll have to fight your opponent again starting from 0-0.

All wars must be completed before the deadline. Clans should record all attempts to arrange a mutual agreement where the war will take place as any disputes regarding arrangements will be decided with this evidence in mind. If both clans are no-shows, they will both die.

Striking:
lenshu3ng.tbm
murden_5.tbm
Kicking:
kickbox.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
Grappling:
aikidobigdojo.tbm
rb_greykido.tbm
judofrac.tbm

If you are still interested in signing your official clan up, you may copy this format and sign-up through this thread.

Leaders interested in entering their clans should post here in this thread (using the application format below). This does not guarantee your position in the event! You will be required to get all active (less than a month since last activity) leaders to agree to join, as well as putting up a poll in your clan's board (MAKE SURE TO TICK 'MAKE VOTES PUBLIC') asking whether your clan really wants to risk itself in the event. At the end of signups, given a majority vote, your clan will be entered into the event.

AFTER BEING ENTERED BY US, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO LEAVE. ANY ATTEMPT TO LEAVE OR NOT PLAY YOUR MATCHES WILL BE TREATED AS A LOSS AND YOUR CLAN WILL BE KILLED.

Application Format

Winner:

All other Participants:

Last edited by Fear; Mar 14, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
is the usertitle supposed to be 150x20 like it says in the winning prizes or is it 150x200

150x200 is the maxsize for an avatar
think ya damn coca
h

explain that atheists

also everyone whos complaining about this being a bad event shut you head these kinds of events are the only ones worth participating in
if you cant take the risk then just dont do it and be a little baby clan that everyone will forget about and DIE in 4 months
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post

explain that atheists

also everyone whos complaining about this being a bad event shut you head these kinds of events are the only ones worth participating in
if you cant take the risk then just dont do it and be a little baby clan that everyone will forget about and DIE in 4 months

yes coca, 150x20 is the actual size. You are suggesting that it's supposed to be 150x200, which is the maxsize that you can get as an avvy
h
An incredibly interesting premise, will this work on the same idea as clan league in the sense that:
Originally Posted by Clan League
*No player may play more than 4 games in any round and no player may play more than 2 games in any mod*.

As it is not really clear on this subject
Clan Tag and Name: Obey
Evidence of go-aheads from all leaders of your clan (pm Fear if you have questions): i will hack cheshyre and post "confirmed for Obey." below
I have read and understand that my official clan will die if we lose to another clan during the event (y/n): ye boyii
I have read and understand the rules and shared them with all of my clan-mates who are competing in the event (y/n): ye boyii

Thank you for your Tim
/time

EDIT: /pol/ thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=584604
Last edited by Hattersin; Jan 29, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Clan Tag and Name: [Frost] Frost
Evidence of go-aheads from all leaders of your clan: [asking], [1], [2], [3], [4].
I have read and understand that my official clan will die if we lose to another clan during the event: Yes.
I have read and understand the rules and shared them with all of my clan-mates who are competing in the event: Yes, linked this post to my clan mates and asked them to vote. We will go over the rules again later, it's at least being discussed in our Discord server as we speak.

No regrets.