ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What do you think of the quality of ThatOneGuy's textures?
Wow, These are amazing I just love them!
19 Votes / 26.39%
Woah, these are pretty cool.
23 Votes / 31.94%
I dont really care...
13 Votes / 18.06%
Jeez... These could really use some work...
6 Votes / 8.33%
Ugh, they are so sickeningly ugly I cannot continue to look at the page!
11 Votes / 15.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
ThatOneGuy's Texture Shop!
OPEN TO REQUESTS!

Get your textures today!

This head must be purchased with full texture, see attachments; Mummy 20k (20,000)

Tribal 01 SOLD for 2k (2,000)

X 1k (1,000)
Here is another one I did. Just so you know you cannot see the other side of texture as toribash models' materials are not two sided. So in the game you cannot see 'back' of texture if you turn your guy's head. I can put your name of back of the head if you want. viewing from the back it looks like your guy has no head.

X2 1k (1,000) With texture: 10k (10,000)
Same texture as above, got rid of transparency added eyes.

Golem 1.5k (1,500)
Ignore the ugly patch on the back of the head, That isnt actually there. Gimp's globe animation is just being retarded.

Aang 1k (1,000)

Shoop Da Whoop SOLD for 2k (2,000)

Mecha Man 1k (1,000)

Off market.

Jason Mask SOLD for 1.5k (1,500)

Smiley 250 TC
This one I made for a tutorial on how to make toribash heads. This one will be sold to as many people as can pay me. Will sell more than once!

Not so happy Smiley 1.5k (1,500)
I also made a video for more advanced techniques. If I see this texture anywhere outside of Toribash or within but not to whoever I sell it to I will discontinue my videos and remove them from youtube.

Opera Man 1k (1,000)
This one is totally customizeable, this one has the black sad face as the front of the head, I can put them in opposite colors, white sad black happy, could reverse what face is on what side. Just send me money with your email in comment and what you want the faces to be. (which one in front, what color is what, or just default)

Pumpkin Head 250 TC
This simple little face will only be sold for 250TC, and it will be sold to as many people that want it. Will sell more than once!

Fogle's Texture Set SOLD for 51k (51,000)

Pharos Phool 1.5k (1,500)
Yep, some crazy dude and he is colored pharos.

Emo Man SOLD for 1k (1,000)

The first two are requests I made for Giantz, he shot them both down.

If your wondering how I make spinning heads.

I am taking requests too I can do full body textures.
I am also making spinning head pictures, great for avatars or for other purposes, for 500tc each just tell me the size you want the image and how many frames (all of my heads have 40 frames).
Attached Images
My Guy.jpg (53.0 KB, 214 views)
Screeny.jpg (75.0 KB, 115 views)
Last edited by ThatOneGuy; Nov 9, 2008 at 11:50 AM.
Actually, I've already created and sold an aang, but you can ask Bunnyroses if he is using it or not.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
ThatOneGuy, it's ok, you don't have to have permission to make an original design from inspiration. As long as you don't copy someone elses version of it and do your own, you're ok.
ya i'll take that "X" one if u put Chuck Kills on the back! (and add dark grey eyes plz...if u can...)

how much would it cost?
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
hey nice heads..i was wondering if u could make me a shoop da woop head and on the back of it can u put in blue lettering imma firin meh lazer
Yes