Toribash
Original Post
Official loan.
We can make in the forum button "loans", where we should take a loan with some %.
Spawn TC and by charging a percentage it would technically be a way of sinking TC as well. But that's technically, of course people will find a way of abusing such a thing and it would probably have to evolve into pretty much needing "credit" in order to get a loan from said service. If Toribash wanted to get that advanced into this it would actually be a pretty beneficial addition, but toribash is dead and no one wants to do anything so rip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I don't think so, loans wouldn't work here because you practically can't give any kind of guarantee. Imagine that someone takes a huge loan, and he can't pay it, what toribash should take from him to cover the lost or where should get something to cover the lost ?

Pick up furniture in the loanee's house ?
It just doesn't work here tbh.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Well it'd have to be more advanced than that which is why I suggested a line of credit, not allowing for large loans unless you have a credit score of sorts. If you can't pay it back you lose items and get banned. It would have to get really deep into this for it to be fool proof but again I do think it would be a good addition if it were to be fool proof.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
you dont need large loans and credit if you can make 100 accs and get small loans on each and send all the tc to your main account.
My way or no way, totalatarian.