Ranking
Original Post
No ghost mode
Something I think could add an interesting complexity to certain mods, a no ghost toggle.

I personally want it mainly for the opponent, but if we end up going that far, why not both. It'd make reading your opponent more of a factor than it already is, and the ghost could maybe be replaced with a runback of what your opponent just did, instead of what they're doing.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
If you only had your own ghost that would be good, add new dynamic having to use your knowledge to read the opponents move
We all know we have ghost settings, or should, but those only affect ourselves. He clearly stated he wants to add the competitive factor of actually reading your opponent's movements, vs figuring out what they are doing by clues from the ghost. A modmaker feature to allow the setting for no opponent's ghost would add a new level of competitive play for competitive mods.

Removing your own ghost only adds challenge to yourself, but does not add to the competitive nature of certain mods (low turnframes) unless your opponent agrees and can be trusted to do the same.

Please add this feature!
Being able to disable ghost for both players in mod rules would be very interesting, and it might creat a new meta for duels and competitive games (events, tournaments). I support it.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Being able to disable ghost for both players in mod rules would be very interesting, and it might creat a new meta for duels and competitive games (events, tournaments). I support it.

did a similar thread about making ghosts modifiable sir said it wont be implemented but if more people agree maybe he will