Ranking
Original Post
Irc problems
I think this is were you would post it, but I can't connect to #toribash. Well, I connect, and it comes up with only me and I am an admin to it. It's like I just made the line or somthing.

I go back to my main computer and try it there, andit works. Every one is there and every thing.

Is there somthing I am doing wrong, or is it because I just downloaded Irc on this computer today and it might be a newer verision that doesn't connect with the older one you guys might have? ( Srry for the run on sentence lol.)
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Make sure that you're connected to asia.toribash.com (do this with /server asia.toribash.com) and not Quakenet or whatever else.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I will try that when I get a chance on the computer again. Thanks 3vi2. I am pretty sure I was though. Maybe not. That was the one thing I forgot to check.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

it's not asia.toribash.com
it's irc.toribash.com
yes?
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Nope, asia.toribash.com is what I'm on right now. (irc://asia.toribash.com)
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
* Connecting to irc.toribash.com (6667)
-
-irc.toribash.com- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-irc.toribash.com- *** Found your hostname (cached)
-
Welcome to the Toribash IRC IRC Network [email protected]
Your host is irc.toribash.com, running version Unreal3.2.7
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
They both connect, most definately. But you are right; they're both connecting to irc.toribash.com.

It might be worth you trying both, Patrick, if only for the sake of trying.
Last edited by 3vi1; Jun 5, 2008 at 01:15 AM. Reason: *they
Yeah, Thanks every one. I still don't know yet. I haven't had a chance to get back on the computer yet. Thanks for all the suggestions though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown