Toribash
Original Post
cel-shading option problems
whenever I try to activate cel-shading, it is the normal shaders, like if I go back to options or whatever it is now it still says cel-shading: 0 and I know it's not cuz of my graphics card, cuz I can do all shader options, even fluid blood, together (though I don't, because really it looks kind of crappy.) help?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
That sounds like the same issues people have when they can't activate shaders. It's probably because of your graphics system not being good enough to handle cel-shading. (I think it's more heavy-duty to your system than shaders, and all the other options.)
but toribash doesn't close, it just goes back to normal as if I hadn't changed anything, and it doesn't lag either when I try to activate it.

it's as if it doesn't even try lol
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
tehbump, please I really want cel-shading

This is the exact same thing that's happened with other people and Shaders reverting to 0.
Your GPU (That is, your graphics card) cannot support cel-shading.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
ok that sucks then lol

love your sig :O

that sigs from portal.umm well maybe you can't run cel shaders.your shaders work though hey?
yeah

and I knew it was from portal lol

portal rocks

yeah read first post :P