ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Floor texture not centered
Hey.

Was wondering if you guys could center the floor texture, or tell me if I messed something up.

Ignore bottom left black, apparently I had iTunes overlapping
Last edited by volt; Jun 5, 2008 at 12:26 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Your texture maybe height 128, and the other lower, i'm not sure but i think it's to do with the pixels you set,
Last edited by VeroX; Jun 4, 2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: t :3
Nah it's a 128x128 tga saved from paint.net

Each row/column is 16 pxls
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
I've noticed this Volt. I take your word it's 128*128. All we can really do is wait I guess.
Church of BnW
Well, tbh, the midpoint of Tori and Uke's heads is not (0, 0, 2.65), it's closer to (-1, 0.1, 2.65), I think. Don't take my word for it there though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
That's exactly it ( i know from povraying )
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Well, tbh, the midpoint of Tori and Uke's heads is not (0, 0, 2.65), it's closer to (-1, 0.1, 2.65), I think. Don't take my word for it there though.

Yep. Tori and Uke are not centered in-game, as Suomynona said. Some people have noticed this while making mods, as the center value for Tori/Uke wasn't 0 but -1.

Let's see what they do with this now...