Ranking
Who's this outsider?
I am birno the dude with a cringy name, Climbing the stairs of teenage, Just turned 15. In a world that even kindness won't give you peace, you'd want to keep a devil in your pocket. I'm far away from all of you. I'll swim to you and say hello if I have the time. Or maybe not

What should I know about this guy Ingame?

I got revived by some annoying friend pushing me to comeback from this positively cursed game. Had my share in other Clans, had my Prime as a madman replay maker That I am no longer are. I guess I lost my charming luck of boomhits and decaps. I never thought people would actually admire me behind my back, I saw some folks complimenting me in another site, I felt like I needed to cry. But I didn't because I just can't do what people loved anymore, I still can have some neat sparring replays but aside from that. There's nothing left

Other than mastering how to bake at home, what does this young man do?7
Well I'm a Jiu jitsu whitebelt if that counts, I believe that MAS is the mod that should be highlighted not spar (I think I triggered some people) Because It teaches you how not to suck and challenges your skills to the breaking point. We can't really do a 360 ninja flying quadruple kick can we? we're to busy getting fat

Anything else I should know? kid?
Yeah, my replays. Keep in mind that I probably won't bother making madmans anymore. It's to much work for my poor glasses to capture. But here's a link of my former (better) self.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=504814
And some sparring replays, I tried making another madman later today but it turned out crappy as hell.
Attached Files
Intial WB.rpl (244.0 KB, 5 views)
Yes.rpl (613.3 KB, 4 views)
Kicking ass.rpl (677.6 KB, 5 views)
Shovel counter.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
00F.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
I never forget.