Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Aj. because he always bets 100k on himself, and tells people to bet on the other guy, and he'll lose on purpose, and he never does.

That, and AJ just reminds me of old times.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Well I'd have to say Aj, and Huck because they can handle full rooms, and bet over 50k consistently. I also liked them because back then the betting servers were simply awesome, but nowaday they are getting boring because of the lack of moderation, and funny people. And when they are being hosted by Aj, Huck, or any of the Old Schooler's, I get the feeling that the old servers used to have.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
GM's
75% of other betting rooms suck, because people can't keep control.

This is mainly because of the new gm's. Their still new to this jazz. Most of the old GM's are semi inactive or don't do betting servers.

Watch for servers by me, snake, AJ, imapirate, ATD, and a few other of the GM's for an amazing server.
piss
When Space and Uric makes it, it's the best because there is always big bets and nice rake when I win. =)
Dose is dead.
i believe hampa is , execpt that the fact is the room fills up when ever he is in games .thats probaly why he doesnt play toribash anymore .