Toribash
View Poll Results: What are your thoughts?
Yes, I believe in them.
2 Votes / 18.18%
No, it's just a myth.
7 Votes / 63.64%
I sorta believe in it.
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Reptile humans
I have stumbled upon these videos titled: 'reptilian shapeshifters'. Apparently, certain humans are dubbed 'reptilians', because of there strange unhuman-like activity. For more info, google 'reptilian shapeshifters', or 'David Icke'.

What are your thoughts on these 'spies'?
Last edited by poppo361; Oct 3, 2011 at 06:15 AM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Lets look at the first line in the wikipedia you sent us

Reptilian humanoids comprise a common motif in mythology, folklore, science fiction, fantasy, conspiracy theories, ufology, and cryptozoology.

Lets look at this tidbit here

mythology, folklore, science fiction, fantasy, conspiracy theories, ufology, and cryptozoology.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I like, totaly believe in them, like, really, like, ya know, like, seriously, like true, no like, sarcasm and all.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
This stuff piqued my interest a couple years ago. Some of the videos produce enough evidence that I'm forced to believe that reptilian humans exist. I can't give any sources, because as I said, it was a few years ago.

So OP, have you ever seen a reptilian human?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
This stuff piqued my interest a couple years ago. Some of the videos produce enough evidence that I'm forced to believe that reptilian humans exist. I can't give any sources, because as I said, it was a few years ago.

So OP, have you ever seen a reptilian human?

Of course they're real
How can you say they're fake ಠ_ಠ

don't shit on me. I only let you do that once and I didn't enjoy it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My uncle is a reptilian human, I know because one day he told and yeah, cool thread btw xD.
In all srznz:

I'm definitely a reptile, because I often lick and nibble on my arm, and want to eat human flesh.
how do you contribute to the thread if all you do is try and put this guy down?

at least he has the balls to ask something alot of other people would be quiet about

and after watching a couple of youtube videos with the topic reptilian humans I dont think its impossible that they exist
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
how do you contribute to the thread if all you do is try and put this guy down?

at least he has the balls to ask something alot of other people would be quiet about

and after watching a couple of youtube videos with the topic reptilian humans I dont think its impossible that they exist

Did you even glance at my post?