ES Recruitment Drive
Odin is really tanky and good if you have a team that are able to play, because he really works in combination with other heroes because of his wall-in that lasts for a lifetime. Basically any big-ult hero that can blast everyone inside at once will do. A bad Odin player is cancer tho, a stupid odin ult can end horribly wrong.
F14E9-30A2D-BA6E4-90696-3B248
F16A0-1FF9E-83624-23EB1-BCA2B
F1F88-68AC8-90954-6C494-FFF70
There is some keys, if somebody need it.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Odin is really tanky and good if you have a team that are able to play, because he really works in combination with other heroes because of his wall-in that lasts for a lifetime. Basically any big-ult hero that can blast everyone inside at once will do. A bad Odin player is cancer tho, a stupid odin ult can end horribly wrong.

It's the jarvan ult of smite basically.
I'm a fucking professional!
Played 2 matches now, won both.

Did a 6/7 with ra, and a 9/1 kali.

ign: engrace
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
This thread needs some more loving. Just managed to drag all my friends back into this. Ymir is the shit. My IGN's Morokt if anyone wants to add me (throw me a PM on this so I know who you are). They just released Loki (assassin style melee god) and a new Arena mode that's essentially a big circle of death(match). It's nice. There's been a bunch of buffs here and there and now Ares and Hades are much more viable.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Yeah the purification beads nerf is good, Aegis still has the same effect however and it's a go-to ability in Arena.
collect snots from the nose
I haven't tried Arena yet. I've been trying to play He Bo without blowing up everytime Ao sneezes. It isn't going well. I love Ymir. I feel like he's the epitome of balance.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do