Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
ur fps and mousepad 2 good for me
also, i just had my very first death by smoke grenade... (haven't been killed by a flash either) but lol i was dying so hard from laughter that i didn't even do much that next round because i was still laughing

what got you to 1 health
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
<--- plays without a mouse pad
lol

should add me and 1v1

Play with a mousepad or atleast a sheet of paper under your mouse and i bet you will get even GE. I used the idea with paper under my mouse when i actually didn't know i really need one or i didn't want to invest in one. (silver life at that time ofc)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Play with a mousepad or atleast a sheet of paper under your mouse and i bet you will get even GE. I used the idea with paper under my mouse when i actually didn't know i really need one or i didn't want to invest in one. (silver life at that time ofc)

paper is even worse than a wooden table wtf
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
paper is even worse than a wooden table wtf

Thought so aswell.

My mousepad is about 22.5cm, is that big enough or should I rather use my table, if I want get used to a lower sensitivity?
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Thought so aswell.

My mousepad is about 22.5cm, is that big enough or should I rather use my table, if I want get used to a lower sensitivity?

my 32 cm mousepad is already small for low sensitivity so i would recommend either getting a bigger mousemat or using your table
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
what got you to 1 health

I got shot, and then naded. Right after the grenade the same guy threw a smoke to smoke off CT (was playing Mirage) and I didn't realize my hp was down to 1hp and I figured the smoke flying towards my face would just go past me or something... and then I died from my fatal mistake.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The fact that people ask questions like "Do I need a proper mouse mat?" baffles me.
A proper mouse mat like qck costs like 10 bucks. Just buy one.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 5, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
<--- plays without a mouse pad
lol

should add me and 1v1

want to 1v1 someone who has only played for a solid week and a half
yeah sure add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Valterain
lol u don't need an actual mousepad, just get a flat enough surface and put a black coffee mat on top thats what i do ez pz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
lol u don't need an actual mousepad, just get a flat enough surface and put a black coffee mat on top thats what i do ez pz.

my desk is chipped to shit and scratched to all hell so
yeah