1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Master, meet me ingame.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
IGN name:Newligue
Belt(Minimum belt is black):Im black belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most:i am good at Kickbox,and i play at mushu
Previous clans:nothing
The country you are from:le Drennec
Some replays of yours:Idk to put replay
Why do you wanna join us:Because you guys are a cool clan and I have been with you before.
Tell us a little about yourself:
-----
Truth please invite me
-----
Truth please invite me
Last edited by newLigue; Oct 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ermahgerd he thinks we're cool c:
Yes, cos I'm a cool guy now
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Ligue, meet me ingame.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
IGN name: XanEarl
Belt(Minimum belt is black): Black(almost 2nd Dan)
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Judo, Judofrac, and Greykido(and a lil bit of aikido)
Previous clans: Steel(how do I leave this clan?)
The country you are from: USA
Some replays of yours: Lost a lot of my parkour/sparring replays when I updated so here's what I have right now(still working on some!)
Why do you wanna join us: I like the community and I love the sense of humor I saw in the story!
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Indiana which is MidWest USA and I get on 4-7 hours a day. I really like friends and hope I can make some on this clan if I'm accepted!
Attached Files
Boss.rpl (13.9 KB, 3 views)
Bossly.rpl (11.1 KB, 3 views)
LOLZ.rpl (76.6 KB, 3 views)
Ninja!.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)
Running.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
KreulRuler
IGN name: Supahoes
Belt(Minimum belt is black): UPDATE: I AM NOW BLACK BELT! WOOT WOOT
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Usually, I play Aikido, Runkido, Greykido, Mushu, Judo, and the scorpion mod.
Previous clans: I am not affiliated with any clans, due to the fact that i've never been in one.
The country you are from: Japan
Some replays of yours: Unfortunately, all of my replays are crap. I'll put one in anyway.
Why do you wanna join us: I wanted to join KnC because many people I look up to are here. Recently, I've played with Truth (whom I look up to the most to in toribash) and he said he I would be a great addition to this clan, despite numerous times, telling him I'm only a brown belt.
Tell us a little about yourself: Well.. I used to do Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing in Hawaii (my dojo http://www.onzuka.com/o2academy.html), and also, I enjoy anime.
Please note that your apps are gonna be answered, try to meet tom in game because I am not on my comp as of now.

You can also find truth in game too. Thank you.
TyHazels app Age:13 Belt:4th dan Mod your good at:sparing and parkour Previous Clans: Move Aki Rae Az What country do you come from : New york Your clan is talented and i can fit in Tell us about your self: im a talented kid i have lots of alts and my rank is cool and i have a ninja skin because i think im a ninja.Your daily forum activty 7/10 2 hours
-----
this is my replays for my app
Attached Files
2wc gon pro on me.rpl (554.4 KB, 5 views)
sparing espride.rpl (549.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by tyhazel; Oct 21, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tyhazel, i know you ingame, accepted.
Uh, imo that app was really messy, try to keep it a bit more we'll set out for future referances