1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Crazy, accepted ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
A'right, hello friends, new brothers, new sisters. It is 6 AM and almost school time. Glad to be a part of the family.

~~~~Peace~~~~
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
A'right, hello friends, new brothers, new sisters. It is 6 AM and almost school time. Glad to be a part of the family.

~~~~Peace~~~~

You welcome
-----
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post
can anyone pm me for the test please i waited so much

Sorry for late respond.
We test him with tooth.
Tooth say no. I am neutral(more for no).
So I think you have been Denied
Last edited by belliveon; Nov 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My ign name is darthc3po
My actual name is Jimmy but I'll cut your face if you call me by this.
I got 8th dan today <3
MURICA, FUCK YEAH
replays? shit.
I play abd, aikido, judo, tk, and twinswords.
Because you are warring and that's rare these days and three of your clannies and I had the best convo about turtle dicks.
I'M A BRONY AND I LIKE TORIBASH THAT'S BASICALLY IT I SWEAR, sorry, but it's 5 am, hhmm. I do know a tiny bit of Jscript and I can talk about computer specs, I play retro games like Oblivion, Arena, and daggerfall, my internet sucks, and my computers batteries broken, oh and I liek turtlez.
PS: All of my abd/aikido/tk replays are in my steam folder, which I don't currently know how to access, thanks steam. :/
Attached Files
SMITING.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
caught dat sword.rpl (60.0 KB, 4 views)
My attempt at parkour.rpl (703.3 KB, 4 views)
spin.rpl (274 Bytes, 7 views)
Last edited by darthc3po; Nov 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
As my first declaration as leader I am now banning the consumption of potatos. They are all mine you can't have any :<
Originally Posted by darthc3po View Post
My ign name is darthc3po
My actual name is Jimmy but I'll cut your face if you call me by this.
I got 8th dan today <3
MURICA, FUCK YEAH
replays? shit.
Because you are warring and that's rare these days and three of your clannies and I had the best convo about turtle dicks.
I'M A BRONY AND I LIKE TORIBASH THAT'S BASICALLY IT I SWEAR, sorry, but it's 5 am, hhmm. I do know a tiny bit of Jscript and I can talk about computer specs, I play retro games like Oblivion, Arena, and daggerfall, my internet sucks, and my computers batteries broken, oh and I liek turtlez.

I vote yes cuz he love turtles
And for my second command, all emojis have to be because of banana shortages and everytime I look at that it makes me laugh internally
Originally Posted by darthc3po View Post
And for my second command, all emojis have to be because of banana shortages and everytime I look at that it makes me laugh internally

OMG WHERE did you find diz smale