Toribash
yea but have you considered that it has 2v2? i mean sure it got stripped of every single other feature and likeable thing, but hey at least with 7 years of development they could make a shit game have 2v2, instead of very easily fixing normal toribash to have 2v2. all things considered was a good move because now regular toribash has a "competitor" (it hurts to even call it that) on the steam store so the game is more obscure and hard to find now. tbn release is genuinely looking like business self harm i hope hampa is ok someone needs to check up on him.

the way weapons are handled is honestly terrible, i like the idea of the weapon having an extra joint on your body, but i dont like that they're permanently attached to you like a fucking terminal tumor. it would be MUCH better if they kept the original grip sphere from toribash, and once you grabbed a weapon (assuming you grabbed the correct part of it i.e. the handle of a gun), the grip sphere could act as a joint, whilst grip itself still being able to be controlled by just grabbing/ungrabbing. huge disappointment since 1 of the MAIN issues with weapons in normal toribash is that they're a gimmicky amalgamation of a multitude of objects, which fucking explode if you throw them in specific ways and become one with the universe, i thought this would be fixed but i guess they "fixed" it by removing the ability to throw them to begin with.

real talk though, i think the game can be fixed if they put in actual development. there are good things about it like the aforementioned 4 player matches, the integration of the steam market is a great thing in a hypothetical scenario where the game doesn't have a playerbase of -13 people and it makes it way more convenient to sell items and whatnot (though upon second thought, it does make it harder to sell items for non-steam funds but oh well).

im gonna cope with this tragic release by telling myself that it is just the beginning of something, and they're gonna use this opportunity to fix the fuckery that was going on in regular toribash, such as the modmaker being an outdated piece of AIDS that only serves to place blocks, has no scripting integration whatsoever (which by the way completely butchers the game's sandbox tag on steam), and has extremely arbitrary limitations when it comes to the amount of certain components you can have at a time. maybe with unity it'll be possible to have mods look more aesthetically pleasing, intricate, and have more interesting hitboxes to play around with. maybe item forgers (or people that do 3d modeling in general) will play a role in modmaking, that could be fun.

i've been thinking about this for a while but toribash could probably benefit from being open source so people could actually fix the dogshit, and the same can be said about toribash next tbh.
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
you know i gave valve a lot of shit for releasing cs2 when it clearly was not finished

they could have released cs2 6 months after its initial development began and it probably would have been more polished than this clown fiesta
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
damn i had hope but it only took 4 minutes to uninstall tbnwhat in the shit filled crock pot
you're on thin ice, pal