ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Raytracing problem?
I'm just wondering why I cannot use ray-tracing with a decent framerate anymore. According to muffindo, it's a "hardware problem". I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9400 if that helps, is there anything that I could do?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yeah. I always get this when I try:

What should I do?

Bump. Still need help with this. :/

It would help if provide me a link.

This should help as i couldn't find the Update software.

Connect to the Internet with your PC (if not normally connected).

Click the "Start" button on the lower left corner of the screen and locate the "My Computer" icon. Conversely, you may have the "My Computer" icon located on your desktop.

Right-click on the "My Computer" icon (either Start Menu or on your Desktop). This should open up a small menu.

Left-click on "Properties" within the menu that just opened.

Select the "Hardware" tab in the "System Properties" window.

Locate and left-click on the "Device Manager" button, within the "Hardware" tab. This opens up the "Device Manager" window.

Locate and expand the "Display adapters" section (click on the "+" next to it). Your NVIDIA video card should be listed under "Display adapters."

Right-click on your video card, listed under "Display adapters," and left-click on "Update driver..." This will open up the "Hardware Update Wizard."

Leave the selection at its recommended default (Install the software automatically), and click the "Next" button. This will cause the "Hardware Update Wizard" to automatically begin searching for the latest video drive online.

Proceed to continue if an updated driver is located for your video card. Windows will then install the updated driver automatically. Click "Finish" when the installation has completed. If one is not located for your video card (meaning you have the latest driver available), you will be prompted to click "Finish."
Last edited by LeL0uch; Jun 9, 2011 at 05:49 PM.