ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved]How do Flames work?
Do you pay for the ability to wear a flame and then you'd have to make/buy the flame? How does that work?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
You can either make or buy a flame. You can buy flames from here or make it using the flame forge, you can search in the tutorials board for some sort of tutorial on how to do so.
Back for good.
Ok thanx, because I read something about flame particles and under the flame description it said it doesn't give the ability to wear flames, so I was kinda confused by that

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The flame particle texture, is a texture for flames.
If you have a particle flame, then you can for example put a skull into the Particle texture, and all the particles coming from the flame will look like skulls. This works best with a void flame though, because void flames can be recoloured by for example putting a blue bubble into the texture. Then it will be blue bubbles coming up. If you have another colour flame it will just be bubbles in the colour the flame itself is.

Sorry if you're getting confused by this.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Ok I understand now...so you can put textures prettty much anywhere

Yes, pretty much, and to forge flames it usually costs for 40k+