Toribash
Original Post
[HELP!] How do you equip items?
I have some forces and relaxes.How do I equip them?

I activated them already and they are not working!
How long have you been waiting? (Well, when you will be back online and you haven't been waiting enough, they should be there already)
Usually when you go to Multiplayer they'll equip immediately.
Actually you didn't activate your items yet, seeing that your activated inventory is empty (except the presence of a set). http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&userid=551526

There is currently a set item, and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be as empty aswell.

Make sure you activate your items in your Deactivated inventory.
Gone
huh
I bought a whole bunch of stuff from the Torishop,and I thought they will activate automaticly,that did not work and i hear log-off,log-off,log-off and press singleplayer but there is no log-off button so i cant put my forces on and it drives me nuts.I hope the toribash sight gets to fix that until that i refuse to play whos with me!
-----
(i will playi think i was acting crazy that day)
-----
sorry for my attitude today against this site this is how i felt but im just comfused
Last edited by Ninja566; Jun 14, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh, they do not automatically activate when you buy them, you have to activate them yourself.

First, click on the shop tab at the top of the website and that will take you HERE.

From there click Deactivated, that will take you HERE.

After that, go to the item you want to see in-game and click Activate.

This will move the item to your activated inventory.

Please note that if you have more than one force activated only one will show in-game, therefore deactivate all other forces besides the one which you want to see in-game.

If you don't see your activated force, /dl [yourusername] then /lp 0 [yourusername]. If it still does not show, wait 24 hours.
DAMN.