ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Interview Questions And Information? <Reality><Dreams><Internet>
1. What is your biggest weakness?

2.What salary do you think you deserve?

3. Why should I hire you?

4. What didn’t you like about your last job?

5. Where do you see yourself in three to five years?

6. Why are there exceptions to every rule?

7. Why do humans matter?

8. Why does time exist?

Everybody has a way towards characteristics. Explain perception and state its importance in communication. Personality is primarily shaped by everything. Talk about experience in many formalities.
Last edited by 1Bio; Jan 8, 2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Adding Examples And Sentence.
9. What is your alignment?
Last edited by Lust; Jan 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Sometimes get bogged down in perfectionistic details but not often. I don't deal well with being micromanaged. Easily get bored when not doing new stuff or learning new things.

Repetitive. Minimal creative outlet. Not challenging.

Realistically: Working in tech industry or working for myself somehow. Involves making decent money, has an overseas/travel component. Probably living in Australia, America or Europe. Still moderating Toribash forums

Because it would be impossible to write a set of rules that caters to every possible situation in the desired way. Best you can do in exceptional circumstances is work from what you know of the rules and the desired purpose of them. If still in doubt go with your own personal conscience I guess.

In the grand scheme we don't. In the less grand scheme a cooperative society made up of many humans is the only way we can sustain the world we have built and live in at the moment.

Bit at the end:
Perception is important in communication as it allows us to pick up on various social cues and other clues relating to the person/people we are communicating with. Adaption that has aided our survival.
Didn't understand the other bit - try to be clearer. Also your post looks terrible and you should probably use normal text size in the future.
Thank you for replying to my forum Solax. In the mean time text size could be normal in the future.
Terrible inferiority complex

Probably in a music school

There aren't exceptions to every rule. If there are exceptions, the rule is badly formulated.

7. Why do humans matter?
To me, the universe seems like a big randomizer that ultimately strives to create life.
If a world was created without also developing a conscience, there wouldn't be anyone to reflect on it.

8. Why does time exist?
Time doesn't exist in the way that we see it. Beyond the fancy hands on the clock everything's really timey-wimey. Following my logic of the universe being a randomizer, there would have to be movement for there to be life.

-Everybody has a way towards characteristics. Explain perception and state its importance in communication. Personality is primarily shaped by everything. Talk about experience in many formalities.
-I think everyone has a special concept that they guard tightly, because all other concepts need to be compared to this. These concepts can be values or theories, mottos, anything really, but the point is that they won't let this concept go. I think this is the key to understand opinions and why people think like they do. I don't have any knowledge of psychology though so it might be bullshit.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

i am only considerably productive at stupid hours (past 11 pm) and also prone to oscillations in mood that make me less productive which could last like a month

in/finishing uni

by default a rule should be universal and always suitable, otherwise its not really a rule at all

7. Why do humans matter?

they dont in the grand scheme, beings that have characteristics that allow them to live simply do, and the ones that dont simply dont through natural selection
oh yeah