Ranking
Original Post
título
Originally Posted by PM do carinha do clan squad
Hello official clan leaders.

I am working in an official clan list for the off topic board, and I need your help. In this list, i'm gonna include all the official clans, including some interesting information about them, achievements, recruitment thread and discord channel to promote your clan. What do you need to have your clan in this thread:

*A 100x100 clan logo, If it is in a rectangular format, keep the height at 100px (you can use imgur.com to resize it easily);
*Name of the founder(s);
*Creation date and Officialization date;
*A brief story of your clan;
*Interesting achievements that your clan reached;
*Recruitment and Discord links (if you have it)

Take your time, i'll open the thread when at least half of the clans sent me what i'm asking.
If you don't want your clan to be in the list, just let me know.
Send it to me via PM!

Thank you!

vamos fazer isso de uma vez pra ficar pronto
Undead

usa como exemplo

-----
Se puderem me mandar até amanhã é nois
Last edited by Life; May 31, 2019 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
blz, valeu

mandamos ainda hoje
-----
wip

[CENTER]
creation: Mar 2, 2015 officialization: Feb 15, 2016

founders: ZombieSelf (Yoda), BluWeed (Pegasus)
story: wip
interesting achievements

2018 Clan League 3rd place
2018 Management of the official brazilian room (br) together with the staff

recruitment thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=550519
[CENTER]

fiquem a vontade pra complementar, tirar ou corrigir algo
Last edited by Yoda; May 31, 2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Undead
Bota o nosso incrivel e muito ativo discord
se ainda existir
-----

Creation: Mar 2, 2015 Officialization: Feb 15, 2016
Founders: ZombieSelf (Yoda), BluWeed (Pegasus)
story: wip

Interesting Achievements
2018 Clan League 3rd place
2018 Management of the official brazilian room (br) together with the staff

Clan Page | Clan Board | Recruitment | Discord
Last edited by AnOnImatoo; May 31, 2019 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Undead]
♥_♥
tem q achar o link do logo
fudeu
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
o nosso discord ainda existe? Se tiver morto e besteira colocar isso la

vou postar a story mas talvez precise de uma melhorada no ingles

story:

Let's go back to Mar 2, 2015 when Undead was created. Aiming to be just a place where a group of brazilians friends could have fun together we soon started looking for something more as time was passing by. Then we have started our journey. What we didn't know was how hard it was going to be. Wasn't easy, because it wasn't a really good time to make a brazilian clan since most of them was already in others clans or was too young and had almost none knowledge of the game and forum. Even the leadership wasn't very experienced. We knew that and it wasn't going to stop us that easy. We kept fighting against everything that could make us give up. We did our best to teach every new member how things did work in TB and inside our clan. Undead started improving quite quickly and with the time passing by, things started to get better and better. We were in the right path... until Undead died in Jul 26, 2015. However, what is dead can't die. In Oct 18, 2015 we were back to the action, this time more focused we did know that our journey wasn't finished yet. We continued, improved, and learned with the past. Finally in 2016 we did it. Undead became official after all. Since then we keep being a clan where everyone is welcome. Undead have done a lot of allies with all kinds of clans through the years. And we are still in the scene looking for kind souls to join us.
-----
logo: so precisa de um resize pra 100x100
Last edited by Yoda; Jun 1, 2019 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Undead
é o que tem pra hoje ;-;
faz um resize dessa imagem ai (ou da original caso achem o link) mesmo anoni ou blu, fazendo um favor, pois fica melhor no pc

E tá boa a historia assim pra vcs?tentei pegar os fatos e juntar num resumão e saiu isso ai

se tiverem de acordo o @life já vai pegar essas info ai pra parada lá que vão fazer
Undead