3.-James Hetfield
4.-Kirk Hammett
5.-Robert Trujillo

What do you think of my animation?
-----
COMMENT D':
Last edited by SuperRCBA; Sep 11, 2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mexican Member! :D
I rather Dave than Rob that ape piece of shit who plays guitar better than he does bass.
Dave shouldn't be associated with Metallica. Dicks, kicked him out.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Dave shouldn't be associated with Metallica. Dicks, kicked him out.

Yeh, Dave sux

Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I rather Dave than Rob that ape piece of shit who plays guitar better than he does bass.

Please, Rob is best, Dave its crap
Rob is the worst bassist metallica ever had. Cliff Burton was obviously the best
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Metallicas best album Kill Em All had a lot of Dave in it. Atleast half of the best riffs and all of the god damn solos are Daves. To say that Dave should be excluded is complete and utter bullshit. If your gonna kick someone out of the band and take a whole song The Four Horsemen/ The Mechanix. Dave better be included and after all Metallica's best line up is James, Dave, Cliff, and Lars anyone after either dulled out the band or just made them less metal. Which then makes the name Metallica irrelevant.

hahaha, Rob is best... I can name like 15 other bassists that are better and have better improvised bass solos at the beginning of songs. For Whom the Bell Tolls in Sydney was hella gay because that stupid bass solo at the beginning gave it a lame groovy feel. That song isn't god damn groovy, it's FUCKING METAL

Also Daves song writing skills and theory is light-years beyond Metallica. Metallica should be glad that Dave is associated with them.
Well, I can see you have no sense of the music, and much less of the metal, how you can say so the shit of Dave is better than Rob?, I agree with Juhizz, Rob is no better than Cliff, but it can play the bass good, and you can not say someone is a shit if you have not even heard a mother fucker bitch what he / they do
Originally Posted by SuperRCBA View Post
Yeh, Dave sux

Please, Rob is best, Dave its crap

Dave > Metallica. Kicking him out was the worst mistake they ever made. Way to misunderstand what I said.
Hoss.