Ranking
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Nah bro, AP Yi is dead.
Literally. He was reworked so AP only scaled with his meditate xP

Wait wait wait... AP YI!?!?! What the shit is that?!? That's pretty much as crazy as getting merc treads and berseker greaves with jax. What the fuck? Whi the fuck came with that idea?!? He's an adc/jungler for fucks sake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Wait wait wait... AP YI!?!?! What the shit is that?!? That's pretty much as crazy as getting merc treads and berseker greaves with jax. What the fuck? Whi the fuck came with that idea?!? He's an adc/jungler for fucks sake.

Before his rework his q and w scaled with ap. He could shred enemies apart with his q and his ult would automatically reset it. Also his w healed for over 2k.

why is ziggs so popular now people pls he is my most played mid since 2012 now hell get nerfed fuck aa
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
It's Mmr, not the amount you win or lose.

MMR is calculated by how much you win/lose, MMR is actually the "hidden" ELO, and it's (like i said) based on how much you win/lose in a ROW, leilak and yourself coulda had the same wins/losses total, but how many did he win in a row compared to you? there is that difference that will place the both of you in different divisions and tiers.

#minirant
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
MMR is calculated by how much you win/lose, MMR is actually the "hidden" ELO, and it's (like i said) based on how much you win/lose in a ROW, leilak and yourself coulda had the same wins/losses total, but how many did he win in a row compared to you? there is that difference that will place the both of you in different divisions and tiers.

#minirant

no what
MMR is against which people you win, if youre dia 2 and dou with bronze 5 and win 20 games in a row your MMR wont get higher
So to answer the questions-

No I didn't jungle. I don't have the runes, masteries, glyphs, etc. to jungle as effectively as I'd like to. At the very least, I typically don't enter jungle with anyone but Worwick until like 3 or so.

I just wanted to get as much gold as freaking possible out of fear that my team would throw and feed, as that's been my past 7 losses X.x. I wasn't too far off, someone in top with me dies in the first couple minutes and quits. Luckily, I solo'd top and went 3-0, took to empty lanes, MF ganked for me once making me 4-0, and I really took off from that point.

In terms of my build: I just go to recommended and make judgement calls on if I want to hurt more, or stay more alive.

When I'm doing ranked, I'll stick to one build. But I've still only played like 9 champions, I want to explore more.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I started playing this game recently and thought Singed is pretty fun to play.
Played some pvp matches too and even though I suck various dicks of many sorts I won them all so far.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Before his rework his q and w scaled with ap. He could shred enemies apart with his q and his ult would automatically reset it. Also his w healed for over 2k.

Yes, he could stand there and hit W and heal through all the damage an entire team through at him. That's how OP AP Yi was.
Wanna know more? Lets look at your next point.

AP Yi was OP. O.P.
Could not kill that son of a bitch easily.

yep u aint playing that long.

it was pretty neat to play it, because just RQQQQQ penta. his ult let his Q at every kill reset, also it had a 100% ap scaling on the Q which hits in a teamfight all enemys, means with a lategame not fullbuild u were at about 600~ ap. also the base dmg from tha abbility (dunno how much it was :x lets just guess 200.) means u can do 800 dmg to the whole enemy team with every Q. and that did reset with every kill which u had fast if u focused the ADC
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I need to seriously farm up for a new champion... Team Games.. come on now

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!