Toribash
Original Post
Madman Help?
I've recently started to fool around in Free Play, and I've come across the replay term "madman," defined as a video with the player leaving Uke with his body in at least 5 pieces.

I have a few questions, and want to improve, so any help would be welcome.

QUESTIONS:

Can you (the player) get dismembered in a madman?

Do I have the definition correct, or do I need to dismember 5 pieces, leaving Uke's body in at least 6 pieces?

How do I use the relaxing stuff to more efficiency?

RANDOM QUESTION: In the Toribash custom folder, there are folders for every single person I've met online. Most only contain .dat files, but will there be a time when the folder gets overloaded and can't retrieve some stuff? Should I delete the excess folders?

-----------------------------

There is a jump in my style between my first 10 madman attempts, and my 11th one. I tried to use the relaxing joints function, as none of my madmen looked like the replays that came with the 3.8 version of the game.
Why is it that by relaxing some joints, your hits manage to do more damage?
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Oct 25, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
ok, here we go...
1. yes you can get dismembered in a madman but i think it dosent count in the 5 pieces disembersed rule
2. yes
3. i cant play TB on my laptop so...yeah and my moms using the desktop.

ill download it later
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Hmm....
i'll post what river said except in more detail
1:the rule of mamadman is ATLEAST 5 dismemberments, if you wish to add more (or your own limbs) it's just for flare.

2: you have the definition correct.

3:relax moves faster then Stiff (hold) limbs, thus making it more powerfull, so if your going to slam your arm into somebody relax the arm and use the correct joints to make it spin wherever you want it to hit

4:honestly, i have seen many people and my folder has not seen a limit; so i wouldnt worry