Toribash
just because science haven't answered how the universe was created past the big bang doesn't mean god did it, it just means that its yet to be answered, because the difficult thing with science is that you actually have to back up your claims. Science have answered a lot of questions up through the years about the universe, and scientists learn more about the universe every day.

Now that evolution is a fact, and big bang is a widely accepted theory then suddenly god created the big bang, and god created the origins of evolution. The whole process is just god and christianity being pushed back further and further, and hopefully in the future religion will be gone for good. Christianity is already failing and receding which in my perspective is amazing.

Talking about science and progress, religion have been a massive obstacle to human progress since the beginning of dawn. Everytime something new and amazing comes a long scientists have to fight religious belief. Take example vaccines, going to the moon, educating children about nature and science, The whole education system in general, how to raise children, LGBT, abortion politics, the list goes on and on. Religion is simply just in the way of progress, because religion is the opposite of progress, it sticks to traditions and traditional values at its core.

And no, you absolutely do not need religion to have a good community, be socially active, be a decent human being. Most human beings have all that, because they see the psychological benefit in having it, not because religion thought it to you. If you need religion to be a decent human being you are just awful.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 28, 2017 at 04:57 AM.
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
If you don't believe in God then how can you believe this world happened. Who created stars, who created planets, who created earth, who created the whole universe, who created YOU. There's someone and something behind this. This all didn't happen itself. No human power can create this, neither a small ant, nor a big planet. If you think it's wrong, show me an example.
No one has an answer to how this universe is created, not even science.
But the answer is in his book.

God is the only one who made this universe and the only one who gave us life. A chance, to do good in this world and he is the most merciful, He is the only one who shall put us in heaven or hell depending on what we have done in our lives. We are only given one chance, either make this short period of time, what? 70 years? probably less, a heaven for us in this world or obey our God and be in heaven afterlife, forever.

Just because you don't understand how it could happen doesn't mean you're free to attribute it's occurrence to whatever you want. I don't know the intricacies of the universe, but that doesn't mean some mythical being has to be responsible for it. All that means is I don't know how the universe works.

Ignorance does not prove anything except for ignorance.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
If you don't believe in God then how can you believe this world happened. Who created stars, who created planets, who created earth, who created the whole universe, who created YOU.

Why do always assume that its a "who"? Why cant it be a "what"? All you have are claims, give me proof that a "who" 'created' the universe.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ignorance does not prove anything except for ignorance.

Exactly
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jul 28, 2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex