Toribash
Original Post
Poi's Collection
Hello! I'll be using this thread to showcase some of my creations.

PS: Some images are big!

Paradise

Banner for Chab

Taking requests for avatars, banners or signature pictures. Just request via PM.

Feedback is well appreciated!

Programs used: Adobe Photoshop CC
Last edited by poidesu; Dec 7, 2017 at 10:51 AM.
I glanced at this thread on and off for about 3 hours now, but I really didn't have anything to say.

I guess I will break the ice though with this . . .

I think it looks cool. I am not sure what the "meaning" or "feel" of the work is supposed to be though; to be honest it lacks any sort of rhythm or coherence in my eyes.

The glitch/old tv effects throughout the work is nice, but I think you could do w/o maybe 2? I have no idea how I feel about this art at all xD It is very weird.

One thing I can say for sure is that the girls shadow over the car looks very awkward. After this, I might go out and take a selfy near my car to see how the shadow works.

I just don't know what you are doing here. Feel free to tell me a bit about your thoughts while making this.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
I glanced at this thread on and off for about 3 hours now, but I really didn't have anything to say.

I guess I will break the ice though with this . . .

I think it looks cool. I am not sure what the "meaning" or "feel" of the work is supposed to be though; to be honest it lacks any sort of rhythm or coherence in my eyes.

The glitch/old tv effects throughout the work is nice, but I think you could do w/o maybe 2? I have no idea how I feel about this art at all xD It is very weird.

One thing I can say for sure is that the girls shadow over the car looks very awkward. After this, I might go out and take a selfy near my car to see how the shadow works.

I just don't know what you are doing here. Feel free to tell me a bit about your thoughts while making this.

Hello! I'm here to just showcase my edits.

If you don't know what this picture is based on then it's based on the style called "vaporwave". If you haven't heard of it then try looking up vaporwave wallpapers on Google.

The shadow part is my fault and I didn't pay attention to that. I'll fix it in my next work :-)
Lv. 720 Graphics Designer
Oh ok. I looked it up and I have a better understanding thanks to you.

So my only qualm is that it looks too clear. Too crisp, y'know? I'm not going to act like all of a sudden I am some vaporwave pro, but you should add more effects to the image as a whole. Perhaps make it more gritty or implement those old TV screen waves that one can see ever so slightly.

Maybe some grids on the car as if it is generating in some old retro 3D game.

Otherwise, it looks neato. I specifically enjoy the notepads and the flowers above.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.

Banner for Chab

Taking requests for avatars, banners or signature pictures. Just request via PM.
Lv. 720 Graphics Designer