ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm new :D
Hi I'm new here. I can't download Toribash until I uninstall some stuff because my dad won't let me download anything until I do so. SOOO yeah. I have some experience with animation, like Pivot and flash. I guess I'm gonna be pretty good at this.
I tried to stab myself with a carrot. Snapped into pieces. This has led me to believe that I have superhuman abilities.
this isnt even close to pivot... this is more like endorphin, but it's still different. when u try, u'll notice.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Dude be careful you can lose easily this is not animation or pivot just like snorlaxen said
have a nice stay here.
what
play in SP first dude. its not like piviot. believe me. you dont have as much control over your tori
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Originally Posted by riverchen View Post
play in SP first dude. its not like piviot. believe me. you dont have as much control over your tori

You have all the control over your tori in the world, you just don't know how to use it.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
You have all the control over your tori in the world, you just don't know how to use it.

dude, hell no unless you fracture your hips you cant bend back as much as a real person can
and your tori cant piviot his arm 360 like in piviot
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Originally Posted by riverchen View Post
dude, hell no unless you fracture your hips you cant bend back as much as a real person can
and your tori cant piviot his arm 360 like in piviot

Lrn2windmill ;P

but the only reason you think that pivot has more control (i think) is because tori is built on phyisics (or it is involved as it must be obvious) pivot is 2d with no physics involved making the object/illusion depending on how you look at it more like you have a lot move control.
This game just takes time to get used to. I've learned through cold... hard... experience... And with a piece of chocolate cake! XD
I recommend you to use relaxed style(not pressing c in the beggining of the battle) as soon as you possibly can. takes a while to learn, but its worth it.