Toribash
Original Post
Demon Wings - Halloween Special

Greetings!
We're happy to announce that the long awaited wings are finally available! Behold!

You can buy Demon Wings for 15 ST! You can gather ST by participating in GM events and maybe, if you're lucky, wings will be a prize for one of them as well, saving your the trouble of getting that much Shiais. You never know.
For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how wings look ingame. I'm wearing it.

Go get them now!

Music used: Dark Tranquillity - Shadow in Our Blood
Replays taken from Toribash defaults: Demo by Nuthug
Spar by Oblivion
Tori used: Powas
Item's creators: ImmortalPig, Noki1119

Last edited by Erth; Oct 31, 2015 at 02:23 PM.
retired
rip laggy af flame wings... hello sexy new ones!!!
i really like this i have 3 complaints one is they dont actually connect to the breast so there is an invis part(looks bad after shoulder dm) and 2 there isnt a picture 3 there isnt an item description

all minor things that can be fixed
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
rip laggy af flame wings... hello sexy new ones!!!
i really like this i have 3 complaints one is they dont actually connect to the breast so there is an invis part(looks bad after shoulder dm) and 2 there isnt a picture 3 there isnt an item description

all minor things that can be fixed

We already were a bit late with the release for that reason icon and description will be added later, but the wings are done and working.
Thank You, wait, why am I saying thanks when it doesn't affect me whatsoever?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Jeez, That looks sexy, But oh well, My wing flames are still sexier...maybe xd
But well, Would be cool to get it while having a wing flame pair
Nice, didn't expect them to look fitting.
Is there any way to get them another way, since there are people like me that rather just buy them with tc instead?. unless you are planning to release this soon into torishop,

Plus will there be angel wings? since theres horns and halo's, Could make sense to make angel wings, and even angel wing/demon wing mix.
Last edited by Lucy; Oct 21, 2015 at 08:21 PM.
|Evil|
I don't exist