ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Teeworlds

Hey everyone !
Teeworld is a free 2D multiplayer-only shooting game, previously known as Teewars
This game is quite large because there's a lot of gametypes. The player is controlling a "tee" who has a lot of weapons in his disposition, which can be collected in the map:

- The Hammer, low ranged weapon, it's your first weapon.

- The gun, High ranged weapon. He's shooting one bullet per click, the bullets are moving with a normal speed. It's your first weapon with the hammer.

- The rifle, known as laser, high ranged weapon. He's shooting a laser who's moving instantly. Pretty strong weapon.

-The Grenade Launcher, Medium ranged weapon. It's launching..... Grenade.

-The Shotgun, low ranged weapon, he's shooting a bunch of bullet at the same time.

There's also a lot of mod, 3 officials and too much unofficial, but players doesn't really play Officials now.

- Deathmatch : The aim is to kill as many enemy players as possible, until a certain score is reached or the time runs out.

- Team Deathmatch : Same as Deathmatch, except that there's 2 team (blue and Red)

- Capture The Flag (CTF) : Two teams try to capture and score the enemy flag to reach a certain score (combined with team kills), or to have the higher score when the time runs out.

Previous ones are officials, there's too many mods unofficial so I'll tell you only principals

-Race : You have to complete a parkour in fastest possible time.

- DDRace : Same as Race, you have to complete race map by co-operating with teams. Made by DDNet (DDRace Network) ( My favorite mod, with Races ^^). DDRACE game rules are hard to explain because everything got changed. Just check th DDNet.

- Openfng : Shoot other tees with the rifle and freeze them. Then Score by hooking frozen tees into a special zone.

- ZCatch : catch with up to 16 teams all opposing players and dominate the game.

- Infection : Infect the other team, or try to avoid being infected.

Also, the game allows you to change the languages in a lot of languages.

Link for the game : https://www.teeworlds.com/

Also, there's a client made by DDNet who allow you quite more things that original doesn't. If you want it: https://ddnet.tw/

That's it guys, if you want some help try to find me ingame, my name is Artkis the most of the time. I had a YouTube channel a long time ago, named as Artkis Teeworlds, but it is dead now.

Hope you'll enjoy this game

[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I used to play with my mates back then in the school
its a really nice game, but you cannot play with more than 4 people in the same room with the same IP...
Enjoint life
great game, used to play it casually sometimes, but there are people who devoted their life to playing teeworlds, they will destroy your life no matter what.

fun game, but nothing really long lasting. do they have some sort of competitive scene ? was never so hard into it to bother with the community.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Its a long time ago since I played this, I would play some rounds again with some of the toribashians out here.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
great game, used to play it casually sometimes, but there are people who devoted their life to playing teeworlds, they will destroy your life no matter what.

fun game, but nothing really long lasting. do they have some sort of competitive scene ? was never so hard into it to bother with the community.

They are some tourneys during the month, clans fight on competitive mod or race on custom parkour map. This game is pretty old so now, there's only pro players who keeps playing (like most of the games, ak.a Quake, Trackmania, etc). Personally I think the fun on the game just cannot die due to his active community.

@Smaiva: ask me one day if you want to play
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung