Ranking
*Belt: Brown
*Best Mods: aidkido,judo,wushu,greykido,mushu,xspar
*Worst Mods: i don't know wich mod is worst :P.
*Why you want to join: get this clan in next generation. higher rank. to the clan reaching the top clan. over Obey over Nitro. and the other clans. i dont give up to reach the top
*How you would help: /\ aaaaand. help peaple getting lower ranks. until rank 100. or something.
:

llamaboy you are already in a clan.
SweeYollo, can you send any replays, I think the application is a bit... lazy. If you have any replays post them, and I will consider you.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
-Belt-4th Dan Black Belt
-Best Mods- xSpar,ABD,Aikido,Mushu
-Worst Mods- Wushu
-Why You Want To Join?-Well I wanna Join because this clan is based off Sparring,Parkour Etc. And I love clans like this I dont see clans like these often,I love Sparring, and Parkour. And thats why I wanna join!
-How Would You Help ? Well First off im a very good recruiter Im straight foward.... Not like some dumd kid trying to get people in his clan xD. I was a recruiter for a long time on many clans, so thats how I can help the clan !

Thank you for this oppritunity you gave me to join this clan I hope I get accepted !
-----
is anyone going to reply to my app ?
Last edited by yoshiman60; Mar 1, 2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
-Belt-4th Dan Black Belt
-Best Mods- xSpar,ABD,Aikido,Mushu
-Worst Mods- Wushu
-Why You Want To Join?-Well I wanna Join because this clan is based off Sparring,Parkour Etc. And I love clans like this I dont see clans like these often,I love Sparring, and Parkour. And thats why I wanna join!
-How Would You Help ? Well First off im a very good recruiter Im straight foward.... Not like some dumd kid trying to get people in his clan xD. I was a recruiter for a long time on many clans, so thats how I can help the clan !

Thank you for this oppritunity you gave me to join this clan I hope I get accepted !
-----
is anyone going to reply to my app ?

---------------------------------
Do you have any replays you can post? If you do please post them and I'll take a look at them. ;)
Sorry for the wait. Yes you are accepted :3 any high ranking players are generally accepted.
-Belt- Black Belt

-Age- 14

-How did you find this clan?- I met Rcrichman and Rileywolf in a game, noticed how kind they were and how enjoyable it was to play games with them, I asked if this clan was recruiting and Rcrichman and he told me to come here.

-Best Mods- Taekkyon, Aikido, Judo, Twinswords

-Worst Mods- Wushu, Ninjitsu

-Why You Want To Join?- I think that joining this clan can both help me and the clan in general. This can help me learn new strategies and help train my accuracy as well as help the clan rise to the top. If I do join any clan, I would want it to be a clan which has kind players, and so far from my experiences with the players in this clan, my endure is very promising.

-How Would You Help ?- I can help with recruiting, I am a very straight-forward kind of person so I can make a good decision in not a long time. If I am asked to do something (I.e. help provide replays for a video, donate tcs to the clan, etc...) I will try to do the best I can to assist.
Last edited by RndmNinja; Mar 1, 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: fassdfsdfgdsgdgsdgdfgsdg
*Belt BLACK
*Best Mods : Im a twerk monster in session beat me in twerk.tbm xspar i go hard with the twerks on that
*Worst Mods none i twerk out
*Why you want to join cause i am a twerk monster in session
*How you would help i get famous with my famous twerks like vanessa jennessa
Attached Files
$Spar.rpl (864.7 KB, 5 views)
Nice app RndmNinja, if you do not acknowledge the invite it will be taken down by tomorrow.
As I said before, if you intend to leave as soon as you join then this clan is not for you. We are a loyal family and do not want any clan hoppers like Zephira. Please refrain from even posting if you do not check the recruitment thread at least once a day, to see if you have got in.
Last edited by Squigling; Mar 2, 2015 at 08:36 AM.
Request to sync
*Black belt.

*Parkours.

*Sliding mods like mg_speed_Race.

*Because is a good clan we can spar,parkour and more lol.

*In fight im not that good but i have balance because im a parkourer.

You will be decided by the leader and Co-Leader ---> Thx lol.

Dont know how to send replays but i can still give my skype for the replays.

Cya. Falcobia.
Last edited by falcobia; Mar 2, 2015 at 07:52 AM. Reason: My Skype
I suppose you are in, please do not flood my clan with Smilies. :/ Welcome to the Clan Falcobia. No Clanhopping etc... If you need anything read the clan page or post on the clan thread.