Ranking
Original Post
Mafia Costitution and Security system
Here there are all the rules of mafia clan, and a new rank (Security)
the member that i am going to nominate have the job of "Police man" they have to ispect that the rules in the clan come respected from the other member...

Seurity:

Magistrato:

Ender

Vice-Magistrato:

Seahawkman

Police men:

will bw nominated soon...

P.S. If u see that a member don't respect the rules, u need only to p.m Toricash or Thenoobsho that have the job of supervisors of the security system

Clan Rules:

1. No spaming or we'llsuspend u
2. Don't be an asshole or we'll kick u out from the clan
3. No flaming or we'll suspend u
4. No scaming or we'll suspend u
5. Don't be a racist or we'll PERMABAN u from serve, from clan, and we'll report u to an admin.
6. Must listen to your leader or co leader or we'll suspend u and mute from the server
7. Respect all member of the clan cause we are a big family
8. No farming or we'll kick u out of the clan and report to an admin
9.Don't pretend a rank (e.g. recruiter, admin) or don't ask things like clan war, alliance... cuz u don't have any autority and this kind of think will be maked by Leader and Co-Leader. if u break the rule: 1st time: suspended from the clan for 1 week, 2nd time: suspended for 1 mouth and banned from the server, for 3rd time: PERMABANNED from the clan and banned for 1 mouth from the server.

Server Rules:

1. No farming! This will give you a permaban from the server, a referral to an admin, and probably being kicked from Mafia clan!
2. No spamming! This goes without saying. Muted on the first offense, kicked second offense, banned on the third.
3. Do NOT beg for password. Most respected Mafia members will get the password, but this is a privilege! If ANYONE does anything that comes close to admin abuse, the password will be changed and only the leader/co-leader will get the pass.
4. u have no authority so don't ask at other clan, a clan war and don't ask to Family Council to have the pass (riferiment to rule 3)

Server Admin Rules:

1. DO NOT CHANGE THE SERVER NAME OR MOTD WITHOUT TORICASH'S/THENOOBSHO'S PERMISSION!
2. DO NOT CHANGE THE MOD, UNLESS TORICASH/THENOOBSHO IS NOT THERE AND MOST PEOPLE IN THE SERVER APPROVE! This is excepted if the server is empty.
3. The minimum belt is Blue, in an attempt to stop farming nublets. Do not change this.
4.DO NOT kick people for bad reason. U need to have a good reason for kick.
5.DO NOT ban people... i am the onlyone that can so u can report to me the player and reason and i will ban him
6. Some non-Mafia WILL get the password (Doni) since they are friends. Don't whine if they have it and you do not. If you are in Mafia, you will eventually get it, unless rule 3 in the regular rules is broken.

Any breaking of the admin rules will result in the password being changed and action decided from Toricash and Thenoobsho
Last edited by toricash; Jun 23, 2008 at 02:01 PM.