Toribash
Original Post
[Mod] Sumo Parkour

SumoTori- The greatest thing since SumoUke
Parkour- The crazy martial art of movement!
Introducing.
Sumo Parkour!
How E. Honda gets around!!

It was made for the Number Toribash Streaming Show. It is not my original work. All I did was combine sumo.tbm and parkour_city_e.tbm.
Attached Files
sumo_parkour.tbm (5.3 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Onimaru; Jan 13, 2013 at 05:37 PM.
BEST MOD EVER......OF ALL TIME. 1000000000000000000000/10
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Try uploading any picture for players that would like to try it.
If you won't upload any picture of the mod, some people (like me) won't try it without seeing a picture. So upload any picture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Hey.
Your thread is missing screenshots and a decent description.

Please include that or I'll have to close the thread.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
This mod is literally just Parkour_City_E.tbm with sumo toris...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
My apologies, I just slapped it together and slammed it on the forums last night for the Numbers Toribash Streaming Show. There has been a edit to make it appropriate.
Ummm ya , I just noticed this too . Taking a mod from MY mod pack and calling it your own is alittle insulting . If you must copy someone elses mod to modify it , BE SURE to include this original creators name .

In the future I hope you take the time to create your own mod instead of using others .
Ya, okay. You can have the credit for it. I don't care. Tamer0 wanted to see sumo's parkour and people suggested Parkour_City_E.tbm. This wasn't an attempt to plagiarize you. So calm down and take things less personal. Never the less, your mod came with my Toribash, same with Sumo. Please forgive me for not checking for original author of a mod that came with the client.

So I guess I need some citation as to who made sumo.
sumo.tbm was made by myd and classicsumo.tbm was rearranged by Tamer0 editing myd's sumo mod.

If anyone needs to know who made the mod that you're editing, all you need to do is open them with notepad. One of the first things that a lot of the mods will say is their creator.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.