Ranking
Original Post
Gamemasters recruiting!

Hey there guys! Once again, it's time for the GameMasters to recruit some fresh blood.
There are no requirements based on belt, post count or length of time you've been around.
We're looking for reliable, active and enthusiastic people who are outgoing and personable.
It's a free form application, that means there's no set format, you include however much you feel is needed, GMT, languages, when you're active etc etc
That kind of stuff.
Applications should be sent to Erth or Thorn.

Before writing it up though, you may wanna check THIS THING HERE out. Dargon's been lovely enough to tell you how to make a good not totally balls app

The deadline for applications is (2 weeks after this thread is posted)

Any posts saying "Just sent my app" or "Good luck" will be deleted and infracted

P.S Posting in this thread will not help your chances. We're going on the assumption that most posts here will be full-retard
Last edited by Erth; Oct 4, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Recruitment is always open, they just sometimes need waves, send a private message to Thorn, Tonakai or Erth.

Recruitment is always open but they usually make a thread like this when they are understaffed.
You can send an application to any Gamemaster and it will be reviewed within 4-8 weeks
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?