Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
About decreasing the prices, there should have been a compromise. At least, you could talk to people beforehand or at least give a warning like with joint textures.
S | B | F
I'm sorry to disappoint you but Toribash isn't just about the market.

Toribash isn't hugely popular, having more affordable things will increase the number of players who get hooked. People like customization

You invested money into a game, do you get angry when you buy some stocks and then they drop their prices? No you suck it up and deal with it. No other company in the world will tell people when prices are about to fall.

And with the joints we were warned, I can't think of anyone who wasn't aware that the joint prices were about to change.

You will never get special treatment for being a "marketeer."

You guys in the staff are doing a bang-up job and doing what you need to do to keep toribash flourishing. I'm honestly really pleased with the results of all these changes. I really think it will make a difference to players who will stick around and play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I'm sorry to disappoint you but Toribash isn't just about the market.

Toribash isn't hugely popular, having more affordable things will increase the number of players who get hooked. People like customization

You invested money into a game, do you get angry when you buy some stocks and then they drop their prices? No you suck it up and deal with it. No other company in the world will tell people when prices are about to fall.

And with the joints we were warned, I can't think of anyone who wasn't aware that the joint prices were about to change.

You will never get special treatment for being a "marketeer."

You guys in the staff are doing a bang-up job and doing what you need to do to keep toribash flourishing. I'm honestly really pleased with the results of all these changes. I really think it will make a difference to players who will stick around and play.

lol I wasn't aware. I got told 1 day before price drop, after I already bought full 128s fml @ TB
Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
This update this very good! just did not like you have to be 4th dan black belt + to have supernova :C . I also quite liked the new color (Vortex)

It's marine for rich people.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I'm glad I checked the market for Static before I sold it. Didn't realize it was now a 10k Qi item. I think I'll be holding on to it now. Is it true that it was being sold for 2 million prior to this update?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I'm glad I checked the market for Static before I sold it. Didn't realize it was now a 10k Qi item. I think I'll be holding on to it now. Is it true that it was being sold for 2 million prior to this update?

Static? No.
aa