Ranking
Original Post
ToriPress

Hello general population of ToriBash, perhaps you've heard of ToriNews? Sadly it's got a history of putting out something and then going super inactive for the rest of eternity which is really sad because they had such awesome potential to put a lot of good work out there. I saw this potential and decided that it'd be a great idea to take over so now we're all official and under the new name of ToriPress.

Here are some things you can expect from us in the near future: Sneak peeks of gm events before they happen, information of the updates on the game, lots of interviews with cool people, and something special every two months.

Information
Currently our team consists of the following people:
Tim (Owner/operator)
Sid (Interviewer)
PlataBear (Interviewer)
ManlyPotato (General awesome person)
HolyButler (Artist)
Jusmi (Artist)
Pal (Arist)

If you think you can bring something to our little team, Send me a PM.

Last edited by Tim; Feb 5, 2014 at 04:01 AM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
So does this mean you and your team are gonna be working with Hampa or will he will just be giving you the info and your gonna inform forum users
In Beta We Trust
We aren't working with hampa to make the game, if that's what you're asking. Hopefully we can arrange some form of meeting to get some news here and there though.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Currently our team consists of the following people:
Tim (Owner/operator)
Platabear (Interviewer)
ManlyPotato (General awesome person)
HolyButler (Artist)
Jusmi (Artist)
Pal (Arist)

Nice guys :3

Generally, news is one of the keys to promote toribash for new members as well as keep the old players acknowledged of whats going on in their game.

Good luck, and don't forget that news can also be entertaining ;)
S | B | F
This sounds legit. I hope everyone gets to hear whatever they needed to hear. Good luck!