people playing: 86, servers online: 29, games played: 136,507,591 Top Player: noca

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Mods
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 7, 2015   #11
blun7y
Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 191



First, This is incredible (apart from the laser green base that has burnt in to my eyes for the rest of the day oww )

The course Looks amazing, It is complex and busy and has a really exciting look about it all the way through, The shades of grey look really nice against each other too.

As for people moaning that they can't jump, Well that is your problem to sort out, not hers right?

Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
i'm not even talking about the difficulty, i'm just talking about that i know people have really slow runs, and to that people really can't jump that angle and distance.

EDIT: i'm not even saing that the mod is bad, it's a really nice mod, but not to all publics. ;)

Don't Blame your lack of ability on Peoples mods, If you can't beat it, Practice it. Your talking utter Shit Tanan and you know it!.

Put it this way, If you are free running in real life and could not make a jump between walls,
Are you gonna phone the guy who built the walls and get him to move them closer, Just so you can be happy that you can jump it?

Only problem is Now, The rest of the public can't walk between those walls, because now it is too narrow, because the builder moved them to make 1 moaning guy happy and now they have 10 moaning guys, When if he was a better free runner in the first place none of this would have happened....... capishe?

Basically, If you do not have the talent to tackle it, Do not comment or review on the gameplay It is litterally one of the biggest problems for modders when narrow minded people like you, Turn our modding hobby, In to a fight or an argument to suit their own personal needs.

One of the very Fundementals of parkour is Traversing normal objects in a unique way She explained that there was no auto dq, and that is where you should have dropped it and found an alternate route to suit your style.

Also I know tori's Who can jump 2 times those gaps from standing, So whats your next excuse?

Ok Matarika, Love the mod, love your style, love the complexity of it 9.9/10 (would be 10 but dat greeen! may I suggest r22,g127,b57 )

Can't wait to try it out .
- Blu -

Last edited by blun7y; Jul 7, 2015 at 10:40 AM..
blun7y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #12
matarika
Senior Member
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,059
Clan: Evolution



Thanks Blun <3
Hey Check out my Replay Thread! :D HERE
matarika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #13
zubin
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,470
Clan: Saint



Blun is bae.
Mata is amazing.

I'll complete this for your parkour vid.
zubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #14
blun7y
Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 191



Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Blun is bae.
Mata is amazing.

I'll complete this for your parkour vid.

What does bae mean :S
- Blu -
blun7y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #15
zubin
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,470
Clan: Saint



Before Anyone Else
zubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #16
blun7y
Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 191



Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Before Anyone Else

oh :P thought you were calling me names for a minute then XD.

Well Tananpro was before me but he was typing out of his ass, so yeah, bae with any constructive feedback anyway :P
- Blu -
blun7y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #17
TananPro
Senior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 669
Clan: night



Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Basically, If you do not have the talent to tackle it, Do not comment or review on the gameplay It is litterally one of the biggest problems for modders when narrow minded people like you, Turn our modding hobby, In to a fight or an argument to suit their own personal needs.

i'm not even talking by me, i'm talking about parkour newbies, they are our next toribash parkour community. btw, now let's stop debating by this shit.
TananPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #18
Jaxon
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,544



Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
i'm not even talking by me, i'm talking about parkour newbies, they are our next toribash parkour community. btw, now let's stop debating by this shit.

^you're the one continuing the argument

Anyways, nice mod mata. I love the fact that you've made it so that all types of parkourers can complete this, whether by running, jumping, climbing or etc. It's all in the mod. You did an amazing job in my opinion and I don't feel like you missed anything. If I ever actually think I can complete a singleplayer parkour replay without giving up halfway through, I'll make sure to try out this mod.

Keep it up.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #19
matarika
Senior Member
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,059
Clan: Evolution



xD TananPro came back and continued it, saying "lets stop debating." Wow. So its "let me put in my two sense first, then we can stop the debate"? Haha

Blun7y-
Basically, If you do not have the talent to tackle it,

Blun7y-
"If you do not"

TananPro-
"i'm not even talking by me, i'm talking about parkour newbies"

"You" means anyone who is playing the mod, not you specifically.
Hey Check out my Replay Thread! :D HERE
matarika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2015   #20
blun7y
Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 191



Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
i'm not even talking by me, i'm talking about parkour newbies, they are our next toribash parkour community. btw, now let's stop debating by this shit.

:S reaaaaallllyyyy well how about you let them speak for themselves next time and save your own neck?

There is no debate, you labelled it as no good becuase you couldn't do it on your first try, I am simply Telling you that you're wrong.

Every problem you mentioned is to do with your own ability, there is no constructive information related to the mod in your posts at all.

More fool you for not knowing your own limitations and attempting an expert difficulty map (wich it clearly is), Failing at it, and then blaming the jumps being too big.

THEN you went on to review another mod that is much lower quality, and with much bigger jumps, and labelled it too easy...... Am I on crazy pills? Or do you always Talk shit?

Went and made you a quick mod to stop you bitching and moaning anymore,
hope this is more to your skill level and that the jumps are not too big for you.

More to your liking Tanan?

- Blu -

Last edited by blun7y; Jul 7, 2015 at 05:46 PM..
blun7y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game