Toribash
Ikr, but it's worth watching imo, haha.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
the 1997 series?
you should just read the manga, the latest chapter was great, something happened that we've been waiting for for years (decades actually)

meh i only like reading when holding a real book, reading webmanga or books is so boring. and the sad thing is that they don't sell manga where i live ;-;.
guess imma have to wait for the anime ver even tho the cg is anoying af (i mean the parts with handdrawn animation look really good,they could just make the whole anime that way).
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Nike View Post

Spoiler

spoiler

I wish it had more episodes. The upcoming arcs are effin great, but i really do not like reading novels after watching the anime, it seems like a downgrade for me.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I'm rewatching bragon ball super from start cause I liked it so much and I haven't watched it since I finished it.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Sebas the best lol.He killed the six arms below 10 sec

Yeah that opness is real.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post

spoiler

use spoilers pls
minor thing but still

but yeah, I like and hate how everyone on Momonga's side is op as hell. It's fun to see them destroy literally anyone in seconds but it's boring to watch somewhat major fights end in one kick.
also I hope Madhouse turns it into an anime that keeps running without seasons, it definitely has the possibility to do so. they could turn it into a pretty long anime without making it super boring imo.
Last edited by Saku; Mar 30, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

Apathetic User
Woops, yeah that counted as a spoiler.

Idk, this anime is kind of one-sided specially in the overpowerness, but I'm still enjoying it somehow.
- made in Indonesia