Toribash
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Thanks for having me in this clan guys, I really appreciate it, I have talked to sparky about an issue and these few days I won't really be active but hopefully I will do my best at helping this clan in any way I can , again thanks for everyone that said yes on my application :3.

Welcome ! hope we have a good time toguether. Feel free to give sparky or me your skype to get in our group
Wolololololo
I sure will! as soon as I stop being lazy and download skype here ;-;
;) Hopefully I can actually set it all up soon thanks for the welcomes and I am looking forward to playing with all of you .
Ehh, I haven't really been using Skype much; however, as cheetah stated, let either of us know and we can put you in the Skype group! Other than that, you should know that we chill in #Vibe on the IRC. Again, welcome to Vibe!

So Father's Day is this Sunday in Australia, I know most of you would already have celebrated Father's Day but what would/did you get your dad for Father's Day? I've already picked what I'm getting for my dad, a Spotify subscription! Cus he loves listening to music all the time.
Last edited by Sparky; Sep 3, 2015 at 12:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ehh, I haven't really been using Skype much; however, as cheetah stated, let either of us know and we can put you in the Skype group! Other than that, you should know that we chill in #Vibe on the IRC. Again, welcome to Vibe!

So Father's Day is this Sunday in Australia, I know most of you would already have celebrated Father's Day but what would/did you get your dad for Father's Day? I've already picked what I'm getting for my dad, a Spotify subscription! Cus he loves listening to music all the time.

I got him 2 tickets for an AC/DC concert there was on spain :3
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Thanks for having me in this clan guys, I really appreciate it, I have talked to sparky about an issue and these few days I won't really be active but hopefully I will do my best at helping this clan in any way I can , again thanks for everyone that said yes on my application :3.

Welcome m8
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I got him 2 tickets for an AC/DC concert there was on spain :3

Do you wanna be my son? :P

My son is just 3 years old and he gifted me a wooden heart which he painted by himself. But to be real.. whatever you give, your father will be happy if you give it with love.
Ay new member. Anyone up for ingame?

Anywaysss, whats everyone up too lately?
Hey mate, welcome to vibe! Everyone has been sort of caught up in school as of lately. Myself included,got a few assignments due for uni. Then again, I always have assignments due when I go to uni. If I'm no online though, chances are I'm still chilling in #vibe on the IRC.

So when I said I was going to purchase a spotify premium card for my dad, I went to practically every shop within a 1 km radius within the city. 1 hour later, still absolutely no sign of spotify cards whatsoever. That really bummed me out so I got my dad an iTunes card instead. Hopefully he'll find some cool apps or something on there that he likes.
I read a book and it made me sad ;-;

Yeah I understand it's the middle of summer and everyone has shit activity. One of the pluses of not having a life.