Ranking
Original Post
Whats the worst time you get a crash in your game?
the worst time i get a crash in my game is when i defeated a gym leader so hard that the game crash

or or im the first in the top list of counter strike then my computer shuts down

or or i got ultra kill in dota and the epic lag crashed the game

ffffff
I got a nuke in MW@ and at the 4 second mark My brother tripped over a wire :|
I went through a pokemon game from start to finish and just when I caught a legendary my battery ran out.
I was just in the middle of killing Dagoth Ur in Morrowind, and my power goes out. I raged.
It wasn't exactly a crash, rather, a fail

I had saved my Mercenaries file so many times that I got used to saving it a certain way. When I made another profile, I overwrote the old data and had to start over again

I never did all the way -_-
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I was winning in HoN then it crashed. The next thing I know it, we were losing like hell.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by piemanbob View Post
I got a nuke in MW@ and at the 4 second mark My brother tripped over a wire :|

That's actually so sad. I think I had something along those lines, but it was just a connection time out, and I only had a chopper gunner.
beep
pwning noobs at impossible siege, over 1000:1

integer overflow from toming too much causes epic crash T_T

I hate how the game is made, but i love it still :L
How about in the second level, like Splinter Cell Conviction.

But it's okay, Ubisoft fixed it already.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Walking around Johto when... Whaddya know?
An Entei, THE Entei pops up and my Mom calls me.
I run in excitement not lifting my eyes of the screen and run into a wall. The gameboy falls on the floor and the batteries roll out.

Good times
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.