ES Recruitment Drive
Im good at english thanks to toribash!
Also its a great idea and a great game.
And the forums are luvely.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Dalir
I like the spirit of this thread. Don't worry, even when GlitchRacer comes out, Nabi won't forget about Toribash. I'll be keeping this thread open for a while, wanna see how it turns out.

I like Toribash because it's a great game to just open up while you're extremely bored. I like it because of the customization as well, and of course, the community (some parts of it).

PS: Any gay flaming will result in a ban. Go.

hey thanks dalir and 2 day(s) and already 3 pages wow keep it up guys
Last edited by Jet; Dec 10, 2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: I Read the date wrong
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Toribash was my first online game.
I found many friends here.
Improved my English.
And climbed the ladder of tori-career.
It's a very versatile game. My favourite. Forever.
Last edited by Hector; Dec 10, 2008 at 11:20 PM.
Improved my Engrish.

Without TB, I would never even have downloaded Photoshop. Which would mean I couldn't even do art. So without TB, I would've never learned texturing and photoshopping.
:>
a: i'm good at it
b: its like chess with dismemberment
c: I like chess
d: I like dismemberment
e: ...
f: profit?
hey anyone who posts here tell everyone about it so we can have alot of pages and i dunno just post
i decided to bump my thread cause ijust remebered about it and i would like to hear what the people have to say
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
i decided to bump my thread cause ijust remebered about it and i would like to hear what the people have to say

Hm.

Well better that than making a new one, I guess...although I don't approve of bumping as a general rule.

Anyways, I play Toribash because it's innovative and fun, and I'm active on forums and IRC because I enjoy spending e-time with the core of the community.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I love Toribash because of the great forum. Lots of funny things to read each day.

And all the other great thing of course.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
I personally hope Toribash lasts a LONG while. Toribash has changed me in so many ways... I became quite independent and bluntly honest IRL thanks to IRC, and the forums have helped me get used to how not everyone is as accepting as you'd hope, and how some people are anuses for the sake of being anuses.

Toribash, for me, also serves as an excellent stress reliever. I mean, what's more satisfying than ripping uke into 5 different pieces, seeing his blood splatter all over the place, his face unchanging despite the agony he must be in... Stress Relief at its best.

In conclusion, I hope Toribash continues as it has been for the past years, growing and expanding, spreading to new, exciting people and allowing us to meet more violence-oriented people just like us.

Quite nicely put, fao. That's pretty much what I was going to say. (removed second part though :P)