ES Recruitment Drive
Well, my favourite team is probably Portugal's Porto, or Benfica, because they're pretty charismatic and underrated teams.

As far as playing is concerned, you just can't put Arsenal down. Come on, Adebayor and Van Persie.
Im from Portugal and my fav team is Porto because Porto have some very good players and a excelent coach
"Be obscure clearly."
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
As far as playing is concerned, you just can't put Arsenal down. Come on, Adebayor and Van Persie.

Well I like the way Arsenal plays. Sadly, the machine football seems to be flourishing nowadays, and the importance of winning no matter if it's one goal or two is larger than the importance of scoring as much as possible.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Well, my favourite team is probably Portugal's Porto, or Benfica, because they're pretty charismatic and underrated teams.

By the way, you must be pleased that Benfica won the Portuguese Cup then?
Yeah, the League Cup.
Was a pretty good game. Tied to the end.

Penalties went easily. Benfica's keeper defended 3 shots.
One shot was missed by... Katsouranis.
Aimar's shot was defended.

Sporting failed 3 of them.
Ohey, we decided that, what the heck, let's make a football org: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=83573

Be sure to visit #football on IRC too!
I'm an american, so admittedly the only exposure to soccer I get is the world cup. And we don't get an MLS team till 2010.

But in the mean time, I've taken a real liking to Inter. Plays with a swagger. And several convicted felons.
Originally Posted by Kips View Post
I'm an american, so admittedly the only exposure to soccer I get is the world cup. And we don't get an MLS team till 2010.

But in the mean time, I've taken a real liking to Inter. Plays with a swagger. And several convicted felons.

Heh.

You'd love Adrian Mutu. Guy got caught for snorting coke, Chelsea had to release him, Juventus picked him up, he "admitted" to the media that the cocaine abuse was to pick up his sex drive. Nowadays, he's immigrated to Fiorentina, where he still dives like nobody else, and tends to elbow people in the face now and then.