ES Recruitment Drive
does anyone know where can i read yagiza no yuujin?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
A couple friends of mine got some black pink tickets and are seeing them in Chicago or something. It's either just happened or soon to happen.

a friend of mine is going to a BTS concert with her friends and got front row tickets. not a big fan of BTS, but still huge, I guess

also: watching yamishibai. it's very interesting, short episodes so it's easy to watch

Apathetic User
Kenja no Mago looks like a ripoff of Tensei Shitara.. Actually, a general isekai, really rushed and nothing new wtf.

Pros: it has decapitation, cool. I guess

Is anyone watching Diamond no Ace? One Outs got me into baseball.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
idk if anyone started watching demon slayer, but you definitely should
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
not really.I think kimetsu no yaiba is better
One outs was cool but diamond no Ace is a normal anime for me
NO TITLE
finally watching A Place Further Than The Universe, it's good
the Antarctica stuff is boring, but the characters are well written and developed, and have nice interactions with eachother, that's all that matters
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
not really.I think kimetsu no yaiba is better
One outs was cool but diamond no Ace is a normal anime for me

added to watchlist
also, just watched chio chan no tsuugakuro recently
damn epic xD
M e H
.elizviel
just caught up with beastars and chainsawman

beastars is great, and im not a furry. the characters are likable and unique, the plot being about carnivores coexisting with hervibore animals leads to interesting interactions that can also be horrifying. MC is kinda autistic but probably the most likable character, unless you absolutely hate wolves for some reason. theres also a looot of good character development. it has serious moments, fun and wholesome moments, "oh FUCK!" moments and the art is good!
everyone will tell you it's zootopia for big boys and it's pretty spot on. so if you liked zootopia you might like this too

in conclusion:

i dont have much to say about chainsawman since its pretty new but its funny so far and it reminds me a bit of tokyo ghoul