Ranking
Getting my head stuck and suffocating while eating ass

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Getting my head stuck and suffocating while eating ass

Im right there with you brother
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
honestly? just waking up in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. just swimming in the unknown until i die.
Find me ingame and duel me
If we're gonna be honest... I'm mostly scared of getting decappped and/or getting split in half Then finally, Getting stepped on or fucked up in the throat..
Now you may not wanna know why, but if you're bored and you'd want to know why.. Let me tell YOU

Decap < Alright buds, the reason why I'd hate being decapped is the fact that obviously i'll no longer feel pain.. but just the fact of me not being able to move my body to stand up as my view flies away and hits the ground. The only thing I'll be looking at is my lifeless body just lowering to the ground from stance, to knees, and to prone as I just count down the seconds of me losing breath..

Split < Getting split in half most likely would hurt like hell. Think about it, something or someone grabbing you at the waist and just twisting, crushing, and separating your chest from your legs. Just think of how painful that is. You just get sliced by a sword and you feel so much pressure and then nothing as you no longer could breathe and holding your waist as all your organs just start to spill out. The thing is I wouldn't care to die like this or kill someone like this, but just the fact that it's like this makes me hate dying like this.

Stepped On < Just think about it alright? Fucking, Jason comes out of no where, pushes you down, I guess you can say you get impaled by a damn branch and he walks by you and just steps on your face as hard as he can. The amount of pain you'd feel is unbelievably retarded! Your neck would most likely snap under the pressure after you're stuck and then your skull would crush and then after that, you'd start to lose consciousness as most of your braincells just leave your body. Then he raises his foot again and slams it, and just to think this is the end right before you think it hits you, you just black out and is fuckin' ded..

BEGONE THROAT < So basically, there is this thing under your jaw, touch it right now it should feel like there is a lot of meat right there as it kinda sags down by a inch. That's what I still consider as my throat. So someone grabs a sickle or someone shit and they disable you by slicing both knees. You get to the ground and right before you tilt your head upwards, you hear the jingle of the metal and you feel sharp pain right under your chin, it pierces your tongue and it goes out of your mouth. As you try screaming, you couldn't cause your breathe just flew out of your body in almost a instant. Feeling the metal and silk of pain in your mouth you start to feel very weak and such then eventually he/she pulls on it and rips off your jaw. You hold onto it for a second and let go as your vision goes into a blur and starts to black out. You start to fall to the ground as you feel as if you can move any more. You've just died...

What have we learned < Well, we learned that many deaths result or can result into painful or sad experiences. But most of us here may say we don't care if we die, or aren't scared of death. But if you weren't scared why would you flinch? Isn't there something you'd want to know or see before you die? This is why you should hold onto every last heartbeat you have and spend time with your family. Either they, or you could die the next day probably not from something on my list, but probably something that is common.. You just never know. You may doubt all of this or that. But just know, not all of us get to have the life you live or what you have so i'd suggest ya make friends, or try to make someone happy at least once per day or week. It's scientifically proven that if you give gud energy, your braincells grow quicker and you become more intelligent and stronger! (A weak brain is a weak body, a strong brain is a happy body)

THATS ALL FOLKS! He-YUh

Oh and you wanna talk about something or wanna reply to me ya know wat to do! Revelation#0954 = Discord :3
Last edited by ed; Apr 24, 2019 at 09:19 PM.
becoming so old i can hardly move, wasting away my days until i die of old age
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by sleepwalking View Post
dementia. i'll drown or burn alive any day if it means i don't have to live/die through that

Originally Posted by dank View Post
becoming so old i can hardly move, wasting away my days until i die of old age

ya while drowning or burning definitely sounds terrible, it cant be as bad as being in a vegetative state for months or years. i find dementia (example) and cancer very scary too
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???