ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WAPOW] The Three Word Story Game!
Welcome to a fun experimental thread available to all.

Instructions:

Each person adds three words per post to a story in order to continue the story.

Punctuation Marks do not count as words.

I would like one of you to go ahead and post the first three words.

Each subsequent post should include the previous story posts and add three of their own words in [B]Bold Text[/B].

Also, let's try hard to make the story make a little sense.
That is not to say, don't be creative. Please do be as creative as you can whilst at the same time continuing the story in an interesting or logical way.

The story will be never-ending so it may drift off topic, which makes the story fun!

Rules:

-No Double Posts

-You are only allowed to add three words per post to the story, no more and no less (You can add notes under the words in parenthesis or in any way to differentiate the two)

-Please refrain from editing your post, as the game can be quite fast-paced and your post might disrupt the flow.

-If you post and notice that you were too late and your post overlapped a previous post, please delete it.

1st Story
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of his Subway HamBurger in honor of the booty church, He became a fast food eating six gun toting marmalade drinking son of a Nun.

2nd Story
It started glowing a pink color which had a scent of pickles and a big Green milkshake maker witch was also A Creepy little cat faced man named floofy and a Turtle named floofy2 it's happiest that liked to lick babies faces and ate tacos which it found Over a Rabid barbell full of baking soda and Super Maniacal Purple rabid rabbit which Turned into a purchasable green banana which had a glowing tricycle of yellow banana peels with an apple with white goo pouring out the majestic glowing tricycle paradoxically ripping space and destroying time. The universe soon imploded and then exploded into slices of little money

3rd Story!

Once upon a dime there wasn't any women left. But when a lonely old man that sat on the very first dick, he transformed into a long legged, sophisticated girl.He then ate a slice of green banana with Slimy Monkey Soup with a hint of a rare herb known as Snoop Lion's dank. Once consumed this will take over his frontel cortex and spread very loose goo all over the green Musty Perfume By loreal, which soon Spreaded more Ebola. Which resulted in the loss of black albino babies which made everyone cry like little abandoned macaroni penguins. Who later became A high-tech vibrator with eleven inches of juicy goodness because apple juice is good lubricant. People didn't know that flamesmash is the worlds greatest badass awesome superhero. Little did he know about the old gay man who loved to suck alot of lollipops because he had a medical issue that caused him to vomit because of a dirty little bug that banged his couch while upside Down Syndrome Dominated the world muahahah. Then someone decided to kill the man that thought he was cooooool. So an downsyndromed angel fell from the sky and broke it's neck While saying curse gay peoples hair But I'm gay, say`d the story teller to the kids While humping a squirrel in the park behind your Tricep's bicep's pants. "This is Great!" The children died, He didn't care Because humping was His way of showing love to all his great fellow beings, maker of kfc chicken decided to hump his KFC to make more, then suddenly out of nowhere he fell , chocking KFC on His mother's gay ass andriod, died of his bad bad KFc cooking because the chicken had a disease

4th Story

ere once was a man who loved to play cookies with his dear clan mates ,krulls and ancient, and don't forget the one and only Shoe! So after their game, they went over to Flamesy's yard asking him to train them in peeing, so he then decided to laugh at Swexx when he failed to walk. Flamesy left to go to the store to buy pineapples and met Ancient who gave hacks to fleshmon. Krulls noticed that there was a big fight after Swexx's fail attempt swexx said 'But hey thats my grandmothers sexy mother', and extreme said,' Swexx, let me do the walk of the mouse cookie shoe' again and let me barf all on Hazeldog, who`s just hazelbuds dog partner. When I finished, said the man Who loves beavers in a jar with the lid ceiling it from the dime in cup of teaparty with larfen and oblivion, nuthug said fuck you, and go eat dog... Nevermind, friends who are dogs. The almighty doge ruler of the dogey land, said welcome to my domain, kids. Beer is the only way to get women in bed and also to be almighty, and rule with an indented doughnut hole like dirty cops in a dumpster full of needles. But, the kids said that they celebrated RC so happily on his awesome fun birthday, that caitlyn, an extremely creepy old man eating mud pies in while singing a whole new world

5th Story

Its not dead, the monster was in a coma for many years because of the devious and diabolical demon summoner named Swepples the Old Swedish dick magician who loved dogs. His incompetent crew would steal everything and sell it to Flames, the following day he Banished the monster Seth, for eating every finger-licking piece of Swepples' KFC. Kozmonaut suddenly says, "Poor little Turtle, He Thought His turtle soup was made with imitation and vile dreams, his life was a Complete lie. Now Turtle must Fight with Francisco to regain his honor and confidence! To regain Soup! Turtle finds a pink banana on a pedestal shaped like a giant, But that Banana Was no Ordinary Banana,it was The Banana of Bananime, For he shall cherish the holy artifact of hampa's clan of badass banana men. That were equipped with banana blades to kill all those who seek the banana crown which can grant mystical powers, like world domination and old tranny tears. The mighty heroes swung into action with great endurance and determination into a homosexual parade. Doges start running after the amazing doge king, Kozmodoge who decided that scooby snacks were better than bananas. Scooby snacks replaced the great banana and the Doge-Army. They took many not doges and suddenly a giant squished them all with his giant eye. Then suddenly Liam Neeson drew Excaliber from the rectum of a cat that sucked Liam Neesons dingus Off. Thats the end of it.
Last edited by Flames; Apr 7, 2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Updated the story
there was a

(this is gonna be so much fun)

(i hope saying that is legal)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
In the beginning there was a creepy old man
Last edited by Krulls; Feb 7, 2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv he loved subway (this thread is NSFW XP JK)
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had