Ranking
@Enclave: Delete the thread and make everyone happy. Fighting on a thread who is the best ABD player wont make a change, go fight each other ingame.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
@Enclave: Delete the thread and make everyone happy. Fighting on a thread who is the best ABD player wont make a change, go fight each other ingame.

P sure that’s what he wants lmao
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
Everybody forgets Ajww13

Rip Aj.

Dude. Everyone forgot about you.
Welcome back.
i'm surprised no one has mentioned sparring and parkour and tricking. they're both technically mods, and all three require good skill.

for parkour, xioi, swexx, and mack all come to mind for various reasons.

tricking i think shoddy, flash, glimpsed, meija and dahstevy were some of the better ones, for either flow or creativity.

sparring, eviltorified, haku, and swexx. i really don't know enough sparrers
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
After ascertaining and reading each comment appropriately and accordingly,

I will add Toriboxing, and the sparring mods as well.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Username Hattersin
Mod he/she was known for Aikido
Why they should be added/removed Added cause hes fucks people up left right and center (lots of people on that list incl)
Is this person active? Inactive? Mainly active
I apologise for this post.
Username AssassinPro
Mod he/she was known for lightninglenshu_fixed.tbm
Why they should be added/removed: Added because he was one of the few pioneers of lightning lenshu and its style of play, he has also created arguably the greatest and most famous lightninglenshu_fixed.tbm replay to exist.
Is this person active or inactive? : Active
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.