10 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
50 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
100 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
Sickening!!
0 Votes / 0%
It just cant possibly get any more F### up than this!!!
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Hyperman's Master Kills [Maximum Skillz in effect!!]
Ok folkz, you asked for it.. and here it is.. I take on all comers, good and bad, fast n slow. from Jaqon to whoever.. imma annihilate you all. I am the most brutal multiplayer fighter ever to play toribash. I've ascended to a new level of Muay Thai, breakdance/capoiera moves and I can walk on flies and kick birds out of the thin air. If you think you can survive long enough.. meet me in Prosambo, where REAL fighters go head 2 head to the death with only the godz and my DMTGdZ guarding over us. Anyone can win vs me, but very few can obliterate me or survive my punishing attacks. If you think you have the Toriballz, see me...

My newest replays make fight of the century , double decap of the year, brutality of the year. Most sickest fight EVER!! and the best of all.. "Deserves to be on Toribash's default replay list". I may be full of it but i worked to fulfill my Fighting SKILLZ!! Hate on this suckkaaazzz!!!

p.s. HAMPA!! I kno you see these.. imma kill u too, you think u bad son, put my replays in the next Toribash update. U kno i'm an allstar greatest. Imma
fU(|< U uP in prosambo for NOT makin an official PROSAMBO TOURNEY Server!!!

**Like Akuma said"**"Soooofttt...***HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Attached Files
5 Star Smashhhhhhhh!!!!!.rpl (57.5 KB, 39 views)
5Star smash Explodin star!!.rpl (49.5 KB, 21 views)
A Monster combo.rpl (49.7 KB, 20 views)
a sickenin juggle kick.rpl (49.4 KB, 13 views)
a Snatch n go.rpl (57.7 KB, 10 views)
a wild swing caught him.rpl (35.8 KB, 11 views)
aaahhhh geez i killin them.rpl (41.5 KB, 14 views)
ah damn i hurt him bad.rpl (44.4 KB, 13 views)
Ah got ya crest!!.rpl (60.8 KB, 9 views)
And even more suckaz i layed out on their deathbed..
Man i just had to O.D. on this, i send to many sacrifices to the DMTGdZ that i'm blessed. My mouth waters like a ripe watermellon whenever i see a good fighter. I've got eeeeven more VICTIMS in my stash.

***Imma split the world in 2 and crush you between it, Son Goku aint sayin s#!t compared to me!!! cause i'm HYPERMAN!!!!! ***
Attached Files
Ahh boy, this is a nice 1.rpl (60.4 KB, 11 views)
ahh got u again crest!!.rpl (30.6 KB, 8 views)
Ahh sweet jesus.rpl (63.6 KB, 11 views)
AHH what a kick!!!.rpl (52.7 KB, 8 views)
Ahh wow i brutalized him.rpl (52.4 KB, 9 views)
Ahhh yaahh!!!.rpl (63.3 KB, 8 views)
Hyper says knock you out!.rpl (60.3 KB, 9 views)
Just a little hint for you. Posting a tonne of replays all in one post will most likely get you no comments. People can't be arsed looking at 10 replays and then comment them all. Keep that in mind for future replay threads
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
i kno that. its called a replay archive dump. i send too many to their manufacturers. u should visit prosambo when i'm ther.
2011 kills... the graveyard continues..
Hear my roar...
-----
Moderator plz erase #6, replays not downloadin, this is the new re-upload. thanx.
Attached Files
A piolots liscense.rpl (76.7 KB, 6 views)
A hyper Death Jutzu.rpl (71.8 KB, 7 views)
a real asskicking.rpl (74.1 KB, 7 views)
akilled guy.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
a tossed midget!!.rpl (74.2 KB, 4 views)
a HUSH up.rpl (77.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hyperman; Aug 11, 2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oohhhhhhhhh... tis the season for a killin. lol
OMG !! this is the most wikkid replay kill ever on MP.

Description: Drunken Boxing style. Kill

Action: Drunkard charges at man, man tries to evade drunken charge by jumpin... but the drunkard catches his legs and pulls him back to earth... then tosses him back into the air in a crazed stupor.. but man recovers and the drunkard breaks his neck tossin him so he lets go and leaps over the recovering man who tries to kartwheel out the ring to safety but the drunkard puts 3 successive kicks in the man's direction from in the air. one of which was a knee that decaps him. Hyper Fu/drunken fury charge.
Attached Files
Amazing Hyperfu.rpl (75.0 KB, 19 views)