Toribash
Textures
Just started here's what I have so far:
Head

Arm trails:

Leg Trails (It says Gynx):
AHD: Amazing so far, can I have pictures of the set in a T position, from in front, behind and at the sides?

Kryo: I'm not feeling the leg textures and the head needs revamping. I don't mind tribal looking tattoos but a tribal face kind of puts me off.
collect snots from the nose
Of course. (dont mind the glow around the ground texture. Its not included )

How are my chances?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Oh man, very nice reward. Is it 5 of the same flame?

And AHD's set is looking very good, your a very lucky person to have such a set put towards you Gynx.

Good luck AHD.
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Lol, I think AHD's pretty much got this.

I hope so. I can't wait to hear gynx's decision.

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Oh man, very nice reward. Is it 5 of the same flame?

And AHD's set is looking very good, your a very lucky person to have such a set put towards you Gynx.

Good luck AHD.

Thanks metroX!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
AHD : that's a very good set, you could add blue glow to bicep & make the design there a bit more simple everything else just looks epic.

Gynx: sorry I'll not do your set,I had a very good & different idea(using custom flames) but I can't find time to finish a set sorry.
KONY 2012
*EDITED THE TRICEPS*

We all lose the flames :o

and gratz AHD,you pretty much win
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.